Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board Reviews

½ July 5, 2008
Another ridiculously implausible Disney movie full of one-dimensional characters!
July 2, 2008
Omj i love this Movie and Hold on by Jonas Brothers is in it!!!
I am Wathing it know!!!
July 2, 2008
it was alright i love jake he is so cute n funny
½ June 4, 2008
This is a cool film, i wish i lived there, it well nice!
May 8, 2008
i love it very much cuz brandon's so cute!
April 22, 2008
the best part is how KTZ can write Disney movies!
April 16, 2008
cool i love the dirtborad
March 7, 2008
I've never seen the first one but I watched this anyways and it was so awesome/ good and when wizards of waverly place came out.. I was like where have i seen max before...... this movie!! Anyways it;s a really good movie you should see it
February 23, 2008
three stars just for the fact that it was even made and that they managed to get as many actors back as they did almost 10 years later... but with that fat guy playing sam instead of lee thompson young and the worst plot ever... the movie pretty much sucked.
February 16, 2008
Totally a snooze cruise.
February 11, 2008
cool moves on the dirt and surf board!
January 31, 2008
I Love Jake T Austin he is a hottie
½ January 22, 2008
I like this movie its fun
January 15, 2008
this is a good flick man good flick
½ January 13, 2008
i really wanna see this movie and i really wanna lsn to the jonas brothers music video hold on in the bonus features and their interview!!!!!love jb!!!
December 27, 2007
just watched it bacause jake t austin was in it
December 24, 2007
This movie was so very amazing i like it very much brother brandon was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 18, 2007
5.5/10. Brandon Baker's natural and likeable perfortmance lifts up this film from a well worn plot. Good location filming, harmless family film with admirable intentions.
½ November 14, 2007