Johnny Tsunami - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Johnny Tsunami Reviews

June 18, 2016
Johnny goes from the waves to the mountains. Great movie!
½ April 9, 2016
Johnny Tsunami (if that's what he is REAL name is) is a terrible homosexual female who disgraces snowboarding as we know it. I used to like snowboarding until I watched Johnny Tsunami. This movie has destroyed my life. Ever since I was a boy I loved to snowboard but now I'm a girl and I despise it because of this god awful film. This movie destroyed my family. My dad won't even look my mom in the eyes anymore. I have no idea why you monsters gave this film a 62%. I want to die every day.
½ March 13, 2016
Takes you back to when Disney Channel movies weren't really great, but they were consistently at least good, feel good movies.
½ April 13, 2014
Totally richter! (First viewing - Teen years)
½ January 28, 2014
Watched: 28 Jan 2014
June 13, 2013
It's a great family movie. My kids and I loved it. Been trying to find on DVD for my grandkids. Nearly impossible.
April 29, 2013
An Hawaiian kid takes his surfing skills to snowboarding in Vermont. Cheesy kids comedy that is rightfully largely forgotten, as it is forgettable.
February 17, 2013
I liked how the film showed the differences between surfing from Snowboarding.
May 12, 2012
Okay, let's be honest here: It's your own fault for watching a film called "Johnny Tsunami."
February 8, 2012
I kinda liked it. I couldnt stand this kid doh.
September 25, 2011
One of the better Disney Channel movies.
½ December 6, 2010
Guilty pleasure in it's fullest form.
January 4, 2010
Pretty good Disney movie. Some funny bits.
December 29, 2009
Johnny Tsunami has an unoriginal premise that gets old very fast and characters that aren't nearly as interesting as they look.
December 23, 2009
Typical Disney live action fare
½ November 1, 2009
I did like this one... cause i wanted to be him!
½ August 28, 2009
A similar feel to the movie "Brink!" but it wasn't as good.
August 18, 2009
I kinda liked it. I couldnt stand this kid doh.
July 9, 2009
omg this was the crappiest movie i have seen.....
February 18, 2009