Johnny Tsunami - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Johnny Tsunami Reviews

February 5, 2009
I've seen this movie good kids movie.
January 26, 2009
i remember watching this; johnny kapahala: back on board is probably a little better.
January 8, 2009
One fo the better Disney Channel movies.
December 31, 2008
i love disney movies this rocked
December 7, 2008
haha
his mom is white, dad asian, and he's indian????
½ November 21, 2008
An excellent DCOM!! :)
November 8, 2008
no bad actually, it got better when the movie went on. parts were kinda bring but, it was a classic story, of when you want someone to win, and you know that they ARE going to win but you still cheer for them xD
the last race scene was intense x]
August 27, 2008
I was always split level on this movie. It involves things I love but it just didn't have something.
August 27, 2008
One of the best Disney Channel efforts.
½ August 9, 2008
in the late nineties, early 2000s disney came up with a lot of these movies for tv. some of them have been pretty good. brink and johnny tsunami are the best of them IMO. good story, good premise, and kirsten storms (need i say more)
½ July 1, 2008
i loved this movie when i was younger
April 23, 2008
Johnny's grandpa is from mother friggin' Mortal Kombat. When your grandpa is from Mortal Kombat, you're freaking hardcore. When you have a grandpa from Mortal Kombat in your movie, your movie kicks serious ass. Johnny's best friend is that loser from Silverstone who doesn't have a career anymore. This movie breaks racial barriers like no other. His dad is like Chinese acting as Hawaiian or some crap. And his mom is, well, white while his grandpa is a god from Mortal Kombat. This movie should be shown in all racism oriented courses to illustrate that a sort of Chinese Hawaiian wannabe man with a god for a father can marry a, well, white woman and give birth to a son that owns you at everything.
½ April 10, 2008
This is a toupee sniffer.
April 8, 2008
Johnny Tsunami sucks.
February 23, 2008
all shredders must see this
February 11, 2008
forget the waves! he's on snow!
February 4, 2008
All he wanted was to go back to Hawaii! And then to make things worse, everyone makes fun of him. :-(
January 13, 2008
Better than it's sequel.
½ January 7, 2008
It's a kid movie though if I grew up on a surf board I would probably move on to snowboarding if I had to.
December 30, 2007
Love this movie its one of the best