Reviews

• Sep 16, 2020

Movie sucked .... they kept talking about what was happening with these people or what this person was thinking....then in the next sentence they tell us the person was killed immediately!!!! HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING OR THINKING!?!?!? DID YOU HOLD A SEANCE???? Typical hollywood BS. If you want to see a REALISTIC movie about this tragedy, watch the film based upon David McCullough's book (or read the book or listen to the audiobook). BTW. I am FROM Johnstown, PA and was a National Guardsman during the 1977 Flood. My entire family saw this dog of a film on DVD and we threw the damn thing out by Unanimous vote!

• Nov 27, 2007

The 2003 remake of the 1926 silent film produced good results in my book, although it feels like a history lesson. It is almost like something you would see in a history class.

• Sep 22, 2006