Jonah Hex Quotes
The top Jonah Hex quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Jonah Hex: War and me took to each other real well. It felt like it had meaning. The feeling of doing what you thought was right. But it wasn't. Folks can believe what they like, but eventually a man's gotta decide if he's gonna do what's right. That choice cost me more than I bargained for.‐ Submitted by Nick S (3 years ago)
- Adelman Lusk: Sure hope you succeed. I would surely hang if you didn't. And that's something I'd like to avoid.Quentin Turnbull: [shoots Lusk in the head] Consider it avoided.
- Burke: Tell me, what's it like to go through life with a face like that?Jonah Hex: Let me show you! [punches him]
- Jonah Hex: I'm about out of wise-ass answers, friend.
- Jonah Hex: Christ woman, how many men you seeing today?‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)
- Jonah Hex: 5 coffins. Don't you need eight?Train Wood Tender: Cut him down!‐ Submitted by James W (5 years ago)