JonBenét's Tricycle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

JonBenét's Tricycle Reviews

December 17, 2018
I was skeptical about a documentary on the JonBenet investigation. This was nothing like the TruTV expos which I consider a waste of time. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this documentary is literally about her tricycle: an object which can invoke emotions when considering the original owner was murdered at a tragically young age. The director is a fascinating collector of random objects; objects that are a part of a person's story we often never will hear or get to know. This documentary inspired me to continue to grow my collections and perhaps begin new ones. I just wanted to visit all my local thrift stores the very next day in search of new-to-me treasures with mysterious his and herstories.
December 16, 2018
Well done, entertaining, fascinating!
December 16, 2018
This documentary is so much more than the story of an inanimate object. It details one man's obsession with collecting found objects; and somehow spirals into the mysterious murder of child-pageant-star, JonBenét Ramsey. From there, the film pedals its way through a metaphysical landscape in which moral bankruptcy and criminal acts just might be explained. It's like a cinematic hall of mirrors where more questions are floated than answers given. A must see for anyone interested in humanity at its most outrageous, absurd, curious, tragic, and fun.
December 15, 2018
Inspiring and captivating.
December 15, 2018
An honest, intriguing, and thought provoking look into a perceived shared human experience and the power of perception. This movie demonstrates connections from an inanimate object to individual and mass perceptions to media power to the indoctrination of value and does so while demonstrating and exploiting the power of exploitation and the creation of both sanitized and demonized pop culture. An excellent escape from mass produced brain candy for anyone wanting to dive through the depths of their own mental rabbit hole to explore and challenge their own mindsets.
December 14, 2018
Thought provoking film about pop culture, the art of collecting, the media and an unsolved crime.
December 14, 2018
this movie is NOT what you think it is! It is more about pop culture than anything. it's funny, thoughtful, sad and RIDICULOUS. It makes you question yourself and your own ideas and question our SOCIETY.
December 14, 2018
This movie is not what you think it is or would be based on the title. Itâ(TM)s captivating and silly and ridiculous and sad and makes you question a lot of different things, about yourself and about our society.