Jonny Quest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jonny Quest Reviews

May 23, 2012
Skeptic about Efron's lackluster in some moments, but I'd still give this one a chance.
May 2, 2012
What.

On the face of the freaking planet.

I'm greatly offended by the concept of a Johnny Quest movie with such awful actors such as Zac Efron and Dwayne Johnson. I feel like vomiting.
April 23, 2012
Want to see this but am nervous about Dwayne in the cast...as Race Bannon? Heaven forbid. Methinks it would be better to make it animated..at least, the charecters would look like they should then.
January 4, 2012
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS BROUGHT TO LIVE ACTION!
June 30, 2011
Really? =o They better get this movie right! They shall not soil the good name of Jonny Quest! I'm already on the fence with Zac and Dwayne being in the cast too.
February 7, 2010
I so want to see this movie!!! :)
January 31, 2010
I am so there for this movie
January 28, 2010
I'm mildly annoyed that this movie has been rated already when it hasn't even come out yet. I haven't even seen a trailer for this yet. I'll probably want to see it when it comes out though.
December 9, 2009
Better than these "Venture Bros" remakes. Dear lord, I used to see the same illustrations on DVD covers used for VBros everywhere back in the 90s. Mexico, California, Indiana, New Orleans, Illinois...
December 7, 2009
The Hanna-Barbera series is not bad and the kids like it. The move might be worth watching with them.
November 30, 2009
I remember watching this on the Cartoon Network!
November 29, 2009
Who is the Rock gonna play in this???
November 20, 2009
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 15, 2009
I remember watching this as a cartoon.
November 13, 2009
Si Zac ang gaganap na Jonny Quest?!? Bull$#!*!
November 8, 2009
ha, yes! Jonny and Hadji are back!!
October 20, 2009
Pretty excited for this movie. Jonny Quest was one of my favorite cartoons growing up.

I was imagining the part of Race Bannon being played by George Clooney or another actor in his realm, but The Rock will do. He's proven his action hero bravado enough for us to trust him with the part. Same thing goes with Zac Efron. Extremely talented young actor who can pull of the part of Jonny Quest.

The only thing I hope for is that director Andy Fickman uses the intro from "The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest" for the movie. AT LEAST the intro theme song. Nothing is more epic than that.
September 5, 2009
I loved Johnny Quest!
August 21, 2009
I know Zac is going to ruin this movie!!
May 6, 2009
I'm not so sure how I feel about Zac Efron and Dwayne Johnson being the stars in this but I'll give it a try. :-P