Josh Kirby... Time Warrior: Chapter 3, Trapped on Toyworld - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Josh Kirby... Time Warrior: Chapter 3, Trapped on Toyworld Reviews

January 22, 2013
Better than I originally thought it would be. Even emotional for a single digit kid.
August 24, 2010
oh my god i remember this had a crush on josh kirby hahaha
November 5, 2007
October 30, 2007
I would bet my next paycheck this smells like two-week old baloney.
½ August 7, 2007
Random 13 year old boytoy goes through time. Meets slutty Raggidy Anne. Meets huge robot with premature ejaculation problems. Saves universe. Yeahhhhhhhh!
½ August 20, 2006
Okay, so this movie is the third in the series and like the rest in the series is not very well done, and is so bad that it is good. It has not really been explained yet why the movies are called Josh Kirby...Time Warrior. Up until now, one might assume that it was called Time Warrior because Josh has journeyed through time, but here we discover the true meaning of a time warrior. In this movie is where we get the first hints at Josh's time warrior powers and good insight into time warriors in general.

Okay so this movie has some really horrible scenes in it. Scenes that you most certainly will want to skip past, as they are so incredibly moronic, it is almost too much to bear. The twenty minute dance sequence, for instance, is one of the worst things that I have ever seen. Imagine this: A bunch of people in bright, horribly made toy costumes dancing with eachother for twenty minutes. That isn't even the worst part about it though, the worst part isn't that they are dancing, no, it is that they don't know how to dance and the choreography is atrocious. Though, while you are watching that scene, it might take away some of the stupidity if you try and find the Lonely Dinosaur, who doesn't have a dance partner.

Okay so what really makes this movie a more enjoyable experience is the sexual innuendos between Josh and Annie, the doll toy. They are just plain out hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing.

Not a good movie, but it is so bad that it really does seem good sometimes. Worth a go if you already saw the first two movies.