Josh Kirby... Time Warrior: Chapter 6, Last Battle for the Universe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Josh Kirby... Time Warrior: Chapter 6, Last Battle for the Universe Reviews

January 22, 2013
The most epic finale for any franchise EVER. Eat it, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. Breaks my heart every time.
November 5, 2007
August 2, 2007
Must see for Josh Kirby fans. By far Dr. Zoetrope's finest performance which almost overshadows Erwin 1138's masterful role in his sinister new position. And we can't forget those fateful few sentences that lost prism his best prop award for '96. Your Josh Kirby experience will be incomplete without it.
½ August 26, 2006
The ending of the Josh Kirby saga. It didn't really fit into the rest of the movies as much as I thought it would. It isn't my favorite Josh Kirby movie, but it does have some funny badness in it, so I can take that.

What is really disappointing about this movie is the big confrontation at the end of the movie. It was the weakest thing that I think I have ever witnessed. I mean, even with the poor quality of these movies, it was bad. Why build up the whole series and end it like that?

Flip, so in this movie we see the real truth about what has been happening all throughout the other 5 movies in the series. We also learn a lot about Azabeth's planet.

This movie is really funny if you like bad movies. I enjoy it.