Josh Kirby... Time Warrior: Chapter 6, Last Battle for the Universe Reviews

• Jan 22, 2013

The most epic finale for any franchise EVER. Eat it, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. Breaks my heart every time.

• Nov 05, 2007

• Aug 16, 2006

The ending of the Josh Kirby saga. It didn't really fit into the rest of the movies as much as I thought it would. It isn't my favorite Josh Kirby movie, but it does have some funny badness in it, so I can take that. What is really disappointing about this movie is the big confrontation at the end of the movie. It was the weakest thing that I think I have ever witnessed. I mean, even with the poor quality of these movies, it was bad. Why build up the whole series and end it like that? Flip, so in this movie we see the real truth about what has been happening all throughout the other 5 movies in the series. We also learn a lot about Azabeth's planet. This movie is really funny if you like bad movies. I enjoy it.