Journey to the Seventh Planet Reviews

• Sep 03, 2020

Movie teach young Blobbo not put blob-parts into dark places.

Movie teach young Blobbo not put blob-parts into dark places.

• Feb 22, 2018

The dialogue was awful, the script was idiotic, and the effects were incredibly cheap. A brilliantly inept sci fi, as entertaining as it was a waste of time. Amazing how dumb the characters were.

• Feb 02, 2018

Slow, wooden, boring. The concept has some potential. The B-movie intrigue is there, beneath it all.

• Oct 29, 2017

Colorful but dull science fiction tale of an astronaut, John Agar, leading a team of explorers to Uranus, where a brain-like creature fights them by making their thoughts reality, which, as you may guess, involves them thinking about sultry ladies of their past. There's an interesting idea for a film buried here somewhere, but this is strictly children's sci-fi fare. Nothing great or even anything I'd even call good, but there were enough camp elements to keep me entertained.

• Feb 13, 2014

.journey...to the 7th planet....whereYOUR dreams will come true--A neat early 60's low-budget sci-fi romp!!

• Sep 27, 2013

A very cheaply made film about a group of United nations astronauts exploring Uranus. Soon after arriving on the planet they realize everything they see is a projection from their own memories, sometimes desirable, other ties terrifying. This leads them to explore further, finding the alien source of these mirages. Interesting storyline, but more acting and direction; too much inept dialog.

• Nov 18, 2012

A low budget sci-fi creature feature that gives a hilarious view of the present time period. Originally a Dutch product, some scenes were re-shot for release in the US. The concept isn't bad and the acting was not atrocious as usual in these kinds of movies. I enjoyed this more than similar movies of the era.

• Oct 01, 2012

I wish I'd seen this with other MST3K compadres like Susan, Lucy, Rachel, Chad and Brandy. Oh the dumb yet witty things we'd say.

• Mar 05, 2012

Journey to the Planet of badly dubbed boredom is more like it. Only John Agar is any good. The rest of it is pretty dire.

• Sep 22, 2011

Bad. Painfully bad. Production values: akin to the worst made in the backyard film ever or in this case: Denmark 1961. Story wise you've seen it before in serveral better produced Star Trek episodes. Surprised this never made MST3K. A laffable moment that suppossed to invoke horror when the astronaut/youngest crew member sticks his hand into a force field to impress the older crew and freezes his hand. Really? Wow. That and the constantly horny crewmember Don who really needs a sedative. If you watch it try to do it with friends and drink heavily.