Joy Ride 2: Dead Ahead - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Joy Ride 2: Dead Ahead Reviews

½ July 22, 2016
This one is a lot more sleazy than it's predecessor, which works so much better than it had any right to. I loved it.
½ February 5, 2016
Stupid horrible acting killer is way to unrealistic but funny movie b feel overall if you want a good stupid modern slasher one I recommend
May 17, 2015
this movie was ok. the rating would have been lower if i have seen the first one which i didnt. Over all it was a good movie
½ April 15, 2015
I really enjoyed this one as our sadistic meany Rusty Nail got lots more of a role than the previous film. This could really turn into a whole new horror genre called Terror-Trucker! I'd love it!
½ April 15, 2015
I laughed throughout most of the movie. Acting, script, and everything sucks. Sorry, directors.
March 27, 2015
another good movie first ones are always they best but hey I love this one to
½ December 22, 2014
November 11, 2014
Honestly could've been a lot better! But you know what, I like how they added more horror and gore in it! But it's just the way it was filmed, and some of the acting! Had some flaws in them . But overall a pretty alright sequal!
½ August 2, 2014
The ride lost its joy.
½ June 28, 2014
Another ridiculous Joy Ride movie where the bad guy sees everything, can appear and disappear at will, including his big rig. I stopped watching when the chick did the thing where she knocks the bad guy senseless then turns her back on him. When is Hollywood gonna stop with that?
June 17, 2014
a b grade movie done well.. without the decent actors I would have gave up on this one, but it kept me hooked until the end.
½ June 9, 2014
Not as good as the first one by far. Rusty Nail in this movie isn't as bad-ass and terrifying, the two scenes at the ending were extremely stupid... this movie relies a little more on torture then being psychologically creepy like the first one. Disappointing.
June 1, 2014
The first film is arguably better in terms of depth and the tension.
May 31, 2014
A decent follow-up to the original, Joy Ride 2 adds more gore but nothing really original other than that. Still, it is a relatively suspenseful and entertaining slasher film (of sorts) that will keep you engaged until the end.
September 30, 2013
Whilst the first film was more a terrorising chase this one was more of a torture psychological but it surprisingly worked well esp for a low budget movie using actors that aren't well known if at all, there were times where the acting wasn't up to scratch but still an entertaining watch nonetheless.
September 24, 2013
Not as good as the first, nor as satisfying. The plot is mostly more of the first film, but with worse characters and therefore more deaths. Not as many chilling moments, and you pretty much know what to expect. Still has a few nice turns though, and it's nice to see Rusty back.
August 10, 2013
Loved it as much as the first
July 16, 2013
I was a big fan of this movie for some reason. A few changes i would have made but good for low budget cheeseness.