Judas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Judas Reviews

April 5, 2010
El verdadero Jesucristo Super Estrella.
½ January 7, 2009
Judas guapisisisisisisisimo jajaja pero excesivamente intensooo, nadamas queria puro pleito!!!... Y Jesus todo amor i paz, tranquilo!!
March 26, 2008
Judaskaraktären inte helt trovärdig. Däremot fint att få se historien om Jesu liv berättad ur ett annat perspektiv; och med en annan person i centrum; dvs Judas i detta fallet snarare än Jesus - som det oftast brukar vara annars.
½ January 19, 2008
This TV movie is so brilliantly horrible but the best part is all the unintentional homoerotic moments between Jesus and Judas. If you know me, you know I was cracking up!
September 23, 2007
Making use of historical Jesus research, especially the Jewish Roman situation, with all the Jewish groups. This was a briljant movie, not really for depicting Judas, but more for making the viewer part of the world of Jesus
August 9, 2007
Judas wasn't who you think he was...He was more dan that, no wonder Jesus chose im as 1 of the disciples.
½ June 18, 2007
They showed the movie at school and I was absolutely speechless afterwards, and not in a good way. Riding on the wave of Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" success, "Judas" was picked up by ABC to be shown on primetime. Nevertheless, "Judas" does not hold any credibility in my opinion, as a movie in of itself and as a movie that tries to put forth a theological agenda. The story line was dodgy and cheesy (Judas is made to be a misguided, politically-determined revolutionists; Jesus is a blond-haired surfer dude who is easily influenced by his disciples; Matthew/Levi has a thing with flickering his hands a lot). No Biblical merit whatsoever. Good movie for a laugh though, I guess.
May 4, 2007
Again one of the best movies i've ever seen!
April 10, 2007