Judas Kiss - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Judas Kiss Reviews

May 15, 2015
Fairly forgettable thriller that's at best a tame time filler.
November 29, 2013
I really enjoyed this film - particularly for the way that Alan Rickman gloomily and Emma Thompson cheerfully bounce off one another. Carla Gugino is delightful. I'll quite happily sit down and watch it again on DVD someday.
August 22, 2011
I barely remember this. It was a boring cop movie, but I may give it another try someday.
½ July 21, 2011
I know it didn't get good reviews, but I didn't think it was bad, pretty entertaining flick! Gugino is good, but it needed more Alan Rickman & Emma Thompson! And Til Schweiger was hilarious. Not too shabby.
½ June 19, 2011
Perhaps not the best film I've seen lately but certainly not the worst. Feels weird and kinda worng to hear Thompson and Rickman speak with Amercian accent though, like them better with a British accent.
January 8, 2011
Ja, jo... Lige vel langtrukken men kan man holde det ud, så var den okay. Rimelig historie med nogle fede twists men ja, liiiiiige vel langtrukken ... Trist men ja, kan da godt ses
½ August 31, 2010
Anything with Alan Rickman is okay by me, but man...Rickman cannot do a southern accent. And Emma Thompson's accent ain't much bettah.
June 9, 2010
1/2 star more just for the comment: "Fuck me sideways".
October 14, 2009
This movie is weird. I only watched it to see Rickman and Thompson. I love it when they work together... and with southern accents, what more can you ask for? Perhaps for Alan Rickman to break into song? For now, we can only dream.
Unfortunately for this movie, they're probably the only reason to watch it. The rest of this movie was kinda boring, and I found myself skipping through till the next Rickman or Thompson scene came up. Having only 'watched' about half the film, I was still able to fully understand the story.
May 24, 2009
Plotline is fine but the style was way too queer, no good.
½ April 26, 2009
Hard to imagine a film with Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman being rated as average, but when they're both cast as Louisiana cops I think you get the picture. The twist was actually quite good but the phony accents by everyone just ruined it.
March 19, 2009
not one of alans best but overall watchable
February 22, 2009
this movie has too much sex in it but it is sooooooo awesome. alan rickman rules.
November 24, 2008
OMG!!! simon baker, alan rickman and emma thompson (lol)!!! (:
August 18, 2008
What can I say? Alan Rickman's in it.
July 9, 2008
Better than I thought it would be. Love Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman together.
April 21, 2008
Pretty cool little crime film that not alot of people have seen.Well written and directed by Sebastain Gutierrez,it features yet another flawless performance from the underappreciated Carla Gugino,it baffles me as to how this actress isn't a big star.Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson are somewhat bizarrely(though very successfully) cast against type and give excellent performances and it's always entertaining.A good little film.
February 19, 2008
Not the best movie in the world, but it's well worth a watch. Alan and Emma are brilliant togheter! If nothing else, it's worth the watch for their interactions.
February 18, 2008
Marrant. des inspecteurs atypiques, une héroine pulpeuse, l'intrigue tient la route, sauf la chute.
February 6, 2008
Not anything special, but I like this one.