Judge Not: In Defense of Dogma - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Judge Not: In Defense of Dogma Reviews

January 22, 2013
One of the best documentaries about movie controversy ever made. Makes me ashamed to be Catholic.
February 12, 2012
kinda cool...............
April 6, 2011
Not bad, Kevin Smith and the rest of the cast talk about all the backlash the movie Dogma was getting at the time.. Short and to the point.. Mewes looked like he was stoned the whole time
½ June 2, 2009
It is Vulgar, but if you can get past that point it is a VERY good movie if given the chance.
shesdownbytheriver
April 25, 2009
I can understand why there would be controversy. But people need to get over it and see the HILARIOUSLY funny side.
½ March 29, 2009
A really entertaining documentary. For anyone that is a fan of Kevin Smith, be sure to check this doc out, even if you're not a fan of Vulgar (which will be many).
½ March 11, 2009
Not interesting for me to finish watching the movie
March 25, 2008
Yeah, I think you have the wrong picture for this film. I saw it, too, and it had nothing to do with Dogma aside from having some actors in common.
March 23, 2008
A great rebutle to anyone who has problems with the content of Kevin Smith's Dogma. Kevin gets to show off his vast knowledge of the Bible and is aided by religous scholars and priests.
December 30, 2007
Never saw it, want to see the dvd extra on Vulgar telling about Dogma cast and the controversy.
November 14, 2007
Sorry. I'm a little confused. is this a review for Judge Not: In Defense of Dogma or a review for Vulgar???? I saw vulger and was deeply disturbed by it. Meanwhile i would love to see the afformentioned JN:IDoD. Is it on DVD?
July 12, 2007
wat can i say i like ben affleck and damon!
½ July 2, 2007
An in-depth look about the controversy surrounding Kevin Smith's "Dogma", and the effects it had on those involved in its production.
June 12, 2007
June 1, 2007
I always pick this up and put it down at the rental place.
May 10, 2007
maybe a deeper look at the dogma-topic

if anyone has a hint for me how to get this one... contact me please!
thx
April 19, 2007
want to see this if its any thing like dogma i'll love it
½ April 17, 2007
Low budget, but great none the less