Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer Reviews

May 15, 2016
I was a kid when I saw this movie, and when I was a kid I would be fine with watching grass blow in the wind. I wasn't a critic of movies at all, I liked them all. Except this one. I hated this movie.
February 18, 2016
I don't really want to see it...but my daughter sure does!
January 28, 2016
WOW.....WOW....SUCH AN ENJOYABLE MOVIE 2 WATCH WITH SUCH A FANTASTIC CAST THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE IT IS SUCH A FANTASTIC MOVIE 2 WATCH WITH SUCH A BRILLIANT CAST THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT SOME SCENES THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.......IT IS SUCH A BRILLIANT MOVIE 2 WATCH WITH A BRILLIANT CAST THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
½ November 21, 2015
Perfect and fun for little kids, but painful to adults and movie lovers.
½ November 8, 2015
Yeh not that great of a kid's movie. Cute, sure, but sort of, ehh.
½ September 10, 2015
It's not the most appealing of titles to begin with, but as it's aimed at kids it makes sense. Silly fun for single digit aged persons.
August 21, 2015
How do you give this 0 stars
½ August 9, 2015
Too childish and dumb.
August 5, 2015
The first part seemed really imaginative and charming. Then it just got kinda ridiculous and full of child endangerment.
½ April 1, 2015
literally so bad. I loved the books but this was just terrible
November 29, 2014
I would like to see this movie again because it is fun and exploring.
November 23, 2014
ONE SENTENCE REVIEW: The only living cells that I can imagine would be even remotely entertained by this excuse to blow 20 million dollars I would say are too young to attend the cinema yet.
½ October 26, 2014
Sucks, just terrible. Nothing like the books, stupid.
October 23, 2014
my daughter loves it she had to have the book to
October 4, 2014
The perfect amount of cheesy! I've never seen something so awful!
September 18, 2014
It's a good movie trust me people that see this you will love it if u don't u will regret it
May 11, 2014
The is awesome and my daughter loved it.
April 25, 2014
Fuck this thing. No wonder Moody hates this shitpile so much.
April 22, 2014
Strictly for children only.
½ April 20, 2014