Julian Po - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Julian Po Reviews

Robert B.
October 3, 2015
As a standalone film, Julian Po is perhaps 3 stars. I rate it down because I was in the mood for one thing (a quirky romance / comedy) and got something which ended up dark and creepy. It was like seeing Deliverance advertised as an action-adventure starring Burt Reynolds and thinking: "Well, I enjoyed Smokey and the Bandit so let's give this a try!" Well, it was not quite that bad, but still.
April 22, 2013
An awkward and confused anti feelgood movie with plenty of stereotypical dislikeable characters. Neither a comedy nor a drama, and wallowing in an unfocused emotional limbo.
August 11, 2011
This is a really strange movie, and I didn't care for it. I only saw it because of Slater, and it wasn't worth it. It's not even funny.
½ April 19, 2010
I found it interesting like reading a story by Edgar Allen Poe or watching an Alfred Hitchcock movie.
½ October 12, 2009
I didn't get it.....it was FILLED with brilliant actor but the story was lacking. The ending was terrible. It just left me disappointed.
October 3, 2009
so frikkin disturbing. and this was before star movies joined the censorship bandwagon!
July 7, 2009
It seemed like it would have been a good movie- based on the first hour- but the ending was upsetting. They wanted the ending to seem poetic, but it just left you hanging.
½ June 14, 2009
This movie stars two of my favorite actors, but I just don't get it.
December 16, 2008
A cute, funny, and quirckly movie. ANother enjoyable performances by Slater.
August 26, 2008
Christian Slater is a stranger who comes to a small town. The local citizens think he's up to no good. After bothering him for a while, he blurts out in frustration, that he is there to kill himself.
June 12, 2008
Aunque Cristian Slater est√° un poco plano la historia lleva hacia el encuentro con el destino y la aburrida vida de los pobladores. A mi me parece muy buena, para discutir... ¬°Genial!
½ May 9, 2008
Nice tender story from a Suicidal... I found it refreshing.
½ January 25, 2008
One of my all-time favorites.
September 11, 2007
Quirky is the right word. You just have to see it.
July 20, 2007
Very offbeat but wonderful! Subtely brings about a wonderful romance.
½ July 3, 2007
Greatest ending ever.
June 28, 2007
A cute, quirckly movie, with witty and wise lines. A fairly unknown movie, and a artistic ending. A wonderful movie, I would recommend this to any avid movie fan. 8/10
June 22, 2007
If you need a good laugh at something absurd, watch this movie.
June 10, 2007
best movie that no one has ever heard of or seen.
June 10, 2007
Such an unknown and under appreciated movie.