Julie Johnson Reviews

• May 13, 2014

6.5/10. Very nicely directed and the performances by Lily Taylor and Courtney Love are excellent. Believably done, great character development and a very interesting story.

• May 13, 2014

this movie was okay. It just didnt pull me in enough. Courtney Love was okay... lilly taylor was okay... and what the fuck was up with mischa barton? she just sucked ass.

• Dec 06, 2013

Trite and unconvincing, plastic feel-good pic is unlikely to stoke many good feelings.

• Sep 13, 2013

<i> The life you want is waiting to be found </i>

<i> The life you want is waiting to be found </i>

• Apr 13, 2012

what a bloody bore, don't bother.

what a bloody bore, don't bother.

• Oct 04, 2010

A mixed bag, some really cheesy, cringe-worthy scenes... But it gets better later on...

• Jul 26, 2010

It retained some of it's play elements, which stand out oddly in a film. But, I liked this movie, & I was rooting for Julie.

• Feb 28, 2010

Kind of quirky, not enough Mischa.

Kind of quirky, not enough Mischa.

• Jun 02, 2009

Life takes unpredictable turns. And nothing ever stays the same. And there are new and different challenges. Bravo to Julie Johnson for her courage to be who she truly is.

• Aug 26, 2008

I actually hated this movie, but obviously had to put it at as favorite.

I actually hated this movie, but obviously had to put it at as favorite.