Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Reviews

• Apr 12, 2021

Very funny movie and good plot!

Very funny movie and good plot!

• Apr 07, 2021

A 10/10 for everything in every way

A 10/10 for everything in every way

• Apr 06, 2021

Una secuela que conecta con su antecesora de manera cuestionable, sin ser concisa deja en claro que no es el foco de la secuencia. Presenta personajes no originales que toman forma mientras el filme estalla, suficientemente digerible. Hablamos de una película que se disfruta en familia y/o para pasar el rato. En buena sentido puedo ubicar una comedia no forzada donde la mayoría de escenas graciosas, logran ser lo que se busca acusar.

• Mar 31, 2021

it was great, really funny and entertaining I loved kevin hart, dwayne johnson, jack black and Karen gillian! including Alex Wolff

• Mar 29, 2021

So funny, in my top 10.

So funny, in my top 10.

• Mar 28, 2021

So good. I even forgot about the original movie. Which is very good. Because that first one was awesome with Robin Williams.

• Mar 07, 2021

Turning jumanji into a video game. That just reeks of a dated update, but this film not only has characters with clear personality, clever jokes, and TBH, seeing kevin hart, jack black, and Dwayne Johnson all on one screen is fun. A clever reimagining of the jumanji story!

• Mar 04, 2021

Absolutely brilliant. I laughed through this entire movie when I saw it in the theater. It was during a difficult time in my life and I needed the laughter and joy the movie brought me.

• Mar 04, 2021

Fun, exciting an pretty original for a "sequel". I also have to give a hand to Jack Black, he's fantastic in this movie. The action is done well, the CGI is excellent and the comedy doesn't miss a beat. This movie is really good and deserves your consideration.

• Feb 28, 2021

This was a really funny film and it was amazing. It was really well made and I love how that Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart made the movie much funnier.