Jumanji: The Next Level Reviews

• Angel D
    1h ago

Very entertaining movie. I highly recommend watching this movie.

Very entertaining movie. I highly recommend watching this movie.

• Edward
    3h ago

I found the movie entertaining and hilarious! And Danny Devito and Danny Glover added a great element to the movie! Loved it!

• Esther
    5h ago

I ordered tickets on line and it was great? no line to wait in . The movie Jumanji : The Next Level was awesome.

• Jennifer Ose
    5h ago

Great and entertaining movie..even if you missed the 2nd one

Great and entertaining movie..even if you missed the 2nd one

• JillMarie
    7h ago

Wasn't sure about it but it turned out to be a good movie..

Wasn't sure about it but it turned out to be a good movie..

• Ann H
    8h ago

I loved Jumanji (the first film) it was very entertaining, funny & amazing. This sequel was a disappointment. It was very slow, missing elements of excitment and comic effects. The sequel needed better writing, along with a Director with clear vision. Unfortunately this film didn't come all together and it was very disappointing (:... It had all of the Amazing Actors, but they couldn't do it without the right scripts and a good Director. If u don't wish to waste ur money, then don't purchase tickets to see this movie....

• elecktra107
    9h ago

I loves the movie, and everyone played their part to a T.

I loves the movie, and everyone played their part to a T.

• ali e
    10h ago

The first on was better.

The first on was better.

• 14h ago

The rebooted Jumanji franchise is fun popcorn movie fair. It has a great cast and provides a lot of thrills and laughs. However, for a movie marketed heavily to families it does have a lot of strong language.

• Shawn
    15h ago

Definitely a fun family movie. My family saw this on Christmas Eve. We all loved it. Probably not as good as the first one that came out in 2017. But its good and creative. I would watch again. I think the adventure part wasnt as fun as the first one.