Jump In! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jump In! Reviews

August 2, 2016
I love this movie and like hello daddy I can't resist it lol!!!!!!!!! But still im like 8 daddy!~,~,~,~,~,
½ July 1, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie. It had heart, it had comedy, it had something unique. I've yet to see another movie based on the sport of Double Dutch.
While the main characters were good, my favorite characters were the supporting characters. Chuck and Earl were fantastic comedy relief. I had to pause the movie a few times because I was laughing so much. And Tammy was also amazing. A female fighter who brought heart into the movie and also progressed the plot, fantastic.
But not every character was amazing. I really disliked Karin. All she did was burst out speaking in plot-heavy dialogue. It seemed like whenever the screenwriters did not know how to progress a scene, boom, have Karin deliver the plot-dialogue.
On the topic of plot dialogue, the movie also has a narrator. At the end you discover that it is actually one of the main character telling the story to a bunch of kids. I don't think the ending was thought out well, because a group of little kids could never sit through a story that was over an hour long. Despite that though, I did really enjoy the narrator and the ending.
As a last negative remark, I truly disliked how almost the entire movie was filled with background/montage music.
Despite the negatives though, this movie was enjoyable. The supporting characters were fantastic. The plot was filled with heart and leaves the viewer with a message to be true to themselves. And the ending was lovely. While I wouldn't be watching this movie again, I did enjoy my viewing experience.
May 27, 2016
Corbin Bleu is pretty good at double dutch!
March 23, 2016
Love this movie cause Corbin Bleu is in it and the music is really good.
March 13, 2016
Enjoyable Disney Channel movie. Better than what they have nowadays and delivers a positive, even though overdone, message.
February 15, 2016
it was the fucking bom .com
February 1, 2016
Love Corbin and Keke but this movie isn't my favorite. HSM and Camp Rock beat this movie but this movie isn't terrible.
September 11, 2014
From a speller to a double dutcher, Palmer stars in another good sports film with Bleu from "High School Musical" with the look of an average DCOM, but the feeling's more than average when the film contains a good heart by the good sportsmanship and message along with few elements that Disney used in their sports films. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
February 19, 2014
Watched this for Corbin and the Music not much else
June 14, 2013
Movie rated by comparison to other movies in its category. Category: Disney Movies (non-animated)
½ February 3, 2013
i wanna watch it !!!!!!!!!!
January 22, 2013
this is a movie about jump rope. just so you are clear.
January 15, 2013
love it. it is a talent display movie. a must watch movie
December 27, 2012
am sik of all these disney chanel filmz man
½ December 7, 2012
Makes a fine addition to my collection.
½ December 4, 2012
I see movies like this cause of my wife. Don't blame me (and it's not bad... Corbin's dreamy)
December 3, 2012
i heard the movie was good and i want to see it because i haven't seen it !!!!!!!!!!
December 1, 2012
Looks crap, and most likely IS crap.
October 12, 2012
very good movie. i was thinking bout taking double dutch....