Jumper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jumper Reviews

January 27, 2016
There were some good ideas and some decent action but sometimes the story drags and goes nowhere. The visual effects are sometimes a little dated but that doesn't mean I didn't hate the movie. The performances were fine, Hayden Christensen did a lot better of a job than he did with the Star Wars prequels. Its like Hancock meets Bourne Identity.
½ January 20, 2016
wow...where to begin?

"Starring Hayden Christensen as..."

I'M OUT!

...ok, maybe I'll give it a try.

"Also featuring a cameo by Kristen Stewart."

*drops dead*

My least-favorite movie.
January 18, 2016
I'm so happy that Doug Liman went on to make "Edge of Tomorrow". The acting was decent enough and there were some cool little action scenes, but the story is very poor, the characters felt like movie characters and not like actual people.
January 13, 2016
I guess to get more I will have to read the book
January 5, 2016
Entertainment value: it was fun, original, and fantastic!
½ December 30, 2015
Got potential but did not live up to it.
½ December 29, 2015
Poor Hayden Christensen. He really did have the "Final Destination" of acting careers.
December 28, 2015
Trashy teen movie, but interesting enough if you suspend disbelief
½ December 24, 2015
Some interesting observations contemplating instantaneous presence anywhere at will.
½ December 23, 2015
I don't understand the hate. It was a good premise and a fun, action movie. Not a big Christian Hayden fan but a 16% rating & 44% liked seems awfully low. There are far too many bad movies out there. I'd say this movie is better than the latest star wars.
½ December 8, 2015
Pretty amazing action for sure, but the acting is pretty bad. Makes for a fun popcorn flick.
November 4, 2015
It was ok. The plot had a interesting premise but the movie was mediocre.
½ October 10, 2015
Barely remember it, but it clearly wasn't as good as the movie I keep mistaking for this one
September 27, 2015
Weak villain, awful writing, and nauseating editing. From the director who gave us Swingers and The Bourne Identity, Liman should've known better!
September 26, 2015
Although the characters are rather bland, except for Jamie Bell's Griffin,and the ending is a bit abrupt, the special effects and action make this a film you can at least enjoy once.
September 9, 2015
They should consider making a sequel
½ September 8, 2015
Wooden performances and is that really it? It's entirely unsatisfying and unresolved, wasting Diane Lane and Kristen Stewart.
½ September 7, 2015
Lacking the fresh narrative, charismatic performers and visual thrills to become halfway decent. Jumper is a unsurprisingly flat sci-fi that's just as dull as the title
½ September 3, 2015
A very underwhelming movie. I expected much more from a talented cast