Juncture Reviews

• Jul 17, 2010

I was completely blown away by this movie. A great combination of directing, writing and acting. What, for me, made this movie amazing was how completely understated and unpretentious it was. I read a review on IMDb that commented on bad acting, but I really disagree. I watch a lot of low-budget films and a lot of mistakes they make is they rely on characters explaining their lives, their relationships to other characters, etc, to make the plot of the movie seem relevant to the viewer. This does the complete opposite. It drops you smack bang into the middle of these people's lives. It's subtle things like the actors' movements, topics of conversation and character interaction that really establish relationships and allow the audience to connect with what they're seeing on the screen. No-one likes to be spoon fed these things and this film has a natural progression that made it easy and fun to watch. If you look beyond the surface of this film, you are in for something truly remarkable.

• Jul 02, 2010

just awful, and i am in it

just awful, and i am in it

• Jul 28, 2009

Whoever had creative control over the final draft of the screenplay should be shot with a ball of his/her own shit.

• Apr 28, 2009

obviously low budget, ameteur film....story was unoriginal and progressed at a snail's pace. I am usually a fan of lesser known low budget films (like Strays) but this was just a poorly made movie.

• Jan 22, 2009

Okay probably the worst film I ever have seen in a while.

Okay probably the worst film I ever have seen in a while.

• Nov 28, 2008

seemed like a fake movie..but worth watching it til the end..

seemed like a fake movie..but worth watching it til the end..

• Nov 28, 2008

could have really liked this flick,but it just lacks that certain something that would make it stick in my memory

• Nov 13, 2008

I wish I could get the time I wasted watching this movie back.

I wish I could get the time I wasted watching this movie back.

• Nov 13, 2008

A mediocre vigilante film with a mostly unknown cast and attractive star. We follow a woman who heads a charitable foundation, the arm of an internet mogul, as she knocks off one scumbag after another. It takes too long to determine why this is okay. The visuals are generally interesting.

• Oct 07, 2008

One of the worst movies I have ever seen. Very boring with a terrible ending. If you can even call it an ending,