June Reviews

• Nov 09, 2014

Low budget, cliche characters. It has one of the most overused plots, and it added absolutely nothing to the mold. The lead was likeable. Maybe it's because I'm not a chick, my wife liked it.

• Nov 09, 2014

"June" was good. I thought it was a really cute movie. It had a couple of funny moments too. But this is coming from a female perspective. My husband though it was terrible.

• May 09, 2013

She plays the same person (herself) in every show...even period pieces. Makes for awkward viewing.

• Mar 18, 2008

really liked it. Sweet an romantic. Not everybody's taste though.

really liked it. Sweet an romantic. Not everybody's taste though.

• Feb 22, 2008

my aunt and cousin got me this for my b-day, never heard of it before, it was cute and sweet, and I love indie films