The Jungle Book: Search for the Lost Treasure Reviews

• May 18, 2008

Though the film could have been interesting, but sadly, the film missed the mark -- by a mile. The film's introduction wasn't that bad, but it gradually got a little long and boring, and somehow, I did not feel engaged at all. Wasn't sure how long the filmmaker had to create this, but I noticed there were a few instances that the supporting cast slightly looked toward the camera then looked away. That gave clues how professional the cast was -- I'm assuming none really had previous jobs in front of the camera. Honestly, and I don't want to be harsh or anything, but the majority of the actors in the film were just awful -- minus a few that I felt was almost right on point. I just saw this film recently, and I have to be honest, it was not that entertaining, and I felt the film before it got anywhere. Who knows, the film could have gotten interesting, but I wouldn't want to take the chance, and of course, my time to view this film. But overall, the film's idea was interesting, but I felt it was badly executed. The film could have been interesting if the there were better casting, and the most important part: better screenwriters. One thing I would like to point: what's up with the poster? Not feeling it.