Jungle Warriors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jungle Warriors Reviews

½ February 5, 2016
A group of models are caught up in a drug war in the jungles while scouting locations; it's a pretty average exploitation/action affair. Fun for Sybil Danning in her heyday, but not a whole lot else.

Rental?
October 27, 2012
Stranded fashion models make a daring escape from a Peruvian druglord's jungle fortress. Nice poster. Cast and production values are a notch better than most films of the genre. I noted that one of the drug soldiers appears to be a fan of E.T..
March 6, 2012
Group of models on a South American photo shoot become entangled in a drug war and must fight their way out. A very capable cast seem to be mailing it in--except Marjoe, who acts like his career is on the line. Scratchy-voiced theme song will immediately grab your attention.
June 28, 2011
June 24, 2011
Paul L. Smith thrusts John Vernon into helicopter blades AND Marjoe Gortner gets his head whacked-off by a machete . . . AND some hot babes with machine-guns!!!!!

JUNGLE WARRIORS ROCKS!!!!!!

rat-a-tat-a-rat-atatrararrtatatatat (MACHINE GUN FIRE!!!!!!)

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

(not really . . . but AWESOME at least)
½ May 16, 2011
Good film with lots of war. I really liked this forgotten b-movie that seems people who haven't seen this or heard of. The war between men and women in this film is amazing fun to watch. They shoot, kill and fight. A great amount of bodycounts for both males 'n' females. The actor Paul L. Smith (MIDNIGHT EXPRESS) is a very cruel person in this film. He also kills a lot of chicks. I had seen both cut and uncut versions, but it is very hard to find the full uncut version, the exact runtime is unknown to me. I will grab the strong uncut version.