Junk Food Reviews

• Lilo C Super Reviewer
    Jul 21, 2009

A lol I remember this Movie, what a piece of Shit. Though the title is gr8. LMAO A friend said Fats are Fat because they eat all Junk. Hmm I love Junk too now and then though never got Fat. Must be something else. lol.

• Luke B Super Reviewer
    Dec 31, 2008

This film suffered from a lack of any character or moment to really connect to. Everybody but a sort of twisted creation that inhabits the night. The gritty cinematography was nice for some parts but just became to lifeless. There were also many very poor shots that broke up the flow of a scene. For example when one character goes for the gun it cuts to a close up of him grabbing it, this shot however has a few frames too many at the start and it looks like a home movie. By the end I was extremely disinterested in any character arc or the climax. It's nice to see low budget films, but they could still serve one comprehensible story rather than 5 muddled tales.

• Feb 27, 2008

Cool flick, though it fizzled out a bit..

Cool flick, though it fizzled out a bit..

• Nov 07, 2005

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001Y4MIQ.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img] Stylish and raw. Savage and brutal This movie by Yamamoto paints a vastly different Tokyo by night. Characterized by people superbly played by non professional actors, the movie is a gritty reality of Japan's backstreets and uglier side. Taking us away from the cliche tales of Yakuza violence into the world of real people and their daily struggle with an unforgiving and cruel life. The movie is a breathtaking ride of urban viciousness in a roller coaster images of murder, funerals, street gang fighting, a woman finding herself crawling in a dirty gutter, an immigrant's gradual descent from casual crime of robbery into murder... etc. Raw images of people and situation caught within Tokyo's unforgiving night life. Violent yet refreshingly detached. My kind of movie in some certain mood. Not bad for a pirated DVD! yeah yeah yeah..But its VERy clear and subtitled very well.