Jurassic Prey Reviews

• Apr 19, 2019

This movie is so horrible and terrible looking. This is one of the worst dinosaur movies I’ve ever seen in right up there with Jurassic Attack and Age of Dinosaurs. By far, I hate this movie so much.

• Nov 12, 2015

What. The. Actual. F**k

What. The. Actual. F**k

• Sep 23, 2015

Horrible yet funny! This movie was about as interesting as "lair of the white worm"

• Sep 17, 2015

Do not waste your time ... and I like bad movies.

Do not waste your time ... and I like bad movies.

• Jun 29, 2015

Pretty low budget, it tries to play along with some classic dinosaur films, but it ends up looking terrible. The dinosaur is good old stop-motion and puppetry, but it doesn't look too good. Dull characters, crazy moments, and a lot of painful attempts at being something that it's not.