Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Reviews

September 24, 2018
Worst Jurassic Park movies to date. Whoever grew up with the first movie such as myself, would agree that starting with Lost world every movie has been worst than the one before. But this one, not only they invented a bunch of new stuff being added to the original movie, like Hammond's old partner and Isla Nublar having a dormant volcano that ended up wiping it out, but in the end releasing Dinosaurs to the world because it was the right thing to do, so now people that didn't have anything to do with this mess has to be scared of not being eaten alive and dismembered by a T rex roaming your neighborhood.
½ September 24, 2018
½ September 23, 2018
The usual, but a very slow and unfulfilling beginning.
September 23, 2018
Perfect middle entry of the trilogy giving you something to until 2021 to see.
September 23, 2018
The series has died a slow and painful death. Too slow.
September 23, 2018
Wow, where do I start? I give the 1 star for the visuals but the amount of idiotic cliches stopped it there. How many movies have an old general that turns into an evil guy? Wasn't that played out in the 90s?? I found myself rolling my eyes countless times. Might be worth watching for free on Netflix but I wouldn't advise renting.
September 23, 2018
Acting was terrible, CGA was unimpressive, ending was TERRIBLE.
½ September 23, 2018
It was entertaining, however it didn't bring anything new to the table. Fun action-flick, but not much more. I think critics have been a little too harsh with this film, especially when considering that Star Wars The Last Jedi received a fresh 91% score. Overall I'll give the newest entry of the Jurassic Park/World Series a 3 1/2 star rating.
September 23, 2018
A bit far fetched, but it has all the thrills of its predecessors, with some cool new dinos. Chris Pratt helps bring a few laughs as well.
½ September 22, 2018
I hate to do this but ... WTF were they thinking? I don't even bother giving movies negative ratings but this is even worse damage to a believed franchise than Prometheus is to Alien. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go genetically engineer a guy, wait several years for him to grow up while I train him to go over to my TV and change the channel when I point a noisy remote control at it to turn the channel because, to my misfortune, this movie is on. Also, the guy I genetically engineered specifically to turn my TV off can't even do that correctly. You'll see what I mean if you ever have to watch this carnotaurus crap (get it?). On the positive side, it's ... entertaining enough that I didn't wish it was already over the entire time I watched it. The film also resulted in a fantastic "How It Should Have Ended" parody video. In fact, watch that instead of this movie.
½ September 22, 2018
Completely ruins the Jurassic Park franchise. Horrible directing, music, acting and awful CGI followed by Dinosaurs drowning, burning alive, having their teeth ripped out and suffocating.
This is one of the worst things ive ever seen in my life:
1) Star Wars Christmas Special
2) Babe 2
3) Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

Id rather suffer through Phantom Menace than watch this garbage again.
½ September 22, 2018
First time I saw it, it was ok. But it pulled on me so I sat through this movie again and found it quite enjoy able. Franchise had to move into a different direction and this way made the most sense, Acting was weak at times, phoney laughter, phoney accents, bad hair pieces did not distract from story. If they want to keep franchise going then they needed another. I like it avid you might give it a different opinion in the end it is all fun

September 22, 2018
Honestly the worst Jurassic Park. Not worth the time or money. If you liked any of the earlier movies ignore this one like the plague. Such disippintment.
½ September 22, 2018
Secuela que falla estrepitosamente en su guión. La dirección de Bayona es muy interesante pero en general solo quisieron sentar bases para su tercera parte.
½ September 22, 2018
Awful. I stopped watching the first Jurassic world half way thru the movie because it was idiotic and I watched this one because I'm an idiot. I'm not sure where to begin with this one. Anyone invloved in this movie should never be able to work again in movies. This movie is trash.
September 22, 2018
It was amazing, best one yet
September 22, 2018
Very dull and pointless. uncaptivating story starring boring characters. It doesn't take long before the viewer loses all interest and walks away from this HORRENDOUS movie.
½ September 22, 2018
One of the worst movies every made. Seriously someone got paid for this script and some moron executive approved its production. Please do not waste 2 seconds watching this film.
½ September 21, 2018
THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS. wtf WAS THAT. ALMOST ALL THE SCENES DIDN'T MAKE SENCE. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE ACTORS WHO HAD TO SAY THESE LINES.
September 21, 2018
I honestly loved the film, I thought it was phenomenal and it delivered on everything I was expecting, and then some. Christ Pratt was funny as usual, I loved the part when they (small tiny spoiler) had to give Blue a blood transfusion using the T-Rex's blood, and Owen and Claire had to draw blood from a sedated T-Rex that keeps moving it's head. There were some pretty sad parts in the movie, more than any of the other movies, but I understand why there were those moments and the purpose they served. Anyway, as a life long die hard fan of all the Jurassic Park movies, I can honestly say this movie did not leave me disappointed. It was so exciting, it had my complete attention the whole time. I love the direction that the series seems to be taking as far as the DNA aspect goes, and I can't wait to see what's next!