Just Business - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Business Reviews

October 29, 2010
le mythe de Faust et l'histoire de Dorian Grey revisites. Un petit bijou d'inventivite
September 25, 2010
que pelicula tan aburrida...un refrito del secreto de dorian grey...
½ March 15, 2009
The one memorable thing in this movie was Gina Gershon sticking her ass in the air. Unfortunately, we only get a side view so they even fucked that up. Besides that, though, I can't think of one redeeming factor. The story sucks, the acting's mediocre at best and pretty much every interaction was slow, boring and trying way too hard to be cool. It literally makes me feel like shit knowing this is a Canadian movie.
½ February 15, 2009
A B rated movie. Not very good at all - too bad.
½ February 1, 2009
Actually better than I thought it would be. Another low budget film paid for in part by the Canadian tax payers and actually good for a change. The story was fairly good although it seemed as though it would end with little to know explanation of the events, fortunately the ending was explained and the story was unfolded with an expected twist. Acting was pretty good but the music and lighting at times was horrible. Rent this one when you are bored and nothings on T.V..
½ January 22, 2009
weak, talks talks only talks.
½ December 25, 2008
a bad and stupid "portrait of dorian grey" movie. the ending was even worse than the movie itself. not worth watching.
September 30, 2008
Good concept but wasn't really clearly shown in the movie. Uninspired characters and a meandering script just made it muddier.
½ August 31, 2008
This movie has the worst and most confusing ending. The plot is unclear with no explanation and lots of confusing moments. The acting was below average, the tag lines and the music was so yesterday news that this modern mixture of old type of detective movies with mistery turned out quite well for a disaster.
½ August 25, 2008
Its a Thomas Crown Affair wanna be.
½ July 2, 2008
Another project I really enjoyed working on. It's pretty decent considering we shot it in 15 days.