Just a Kiss - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just a Kiss Reviews

April 18, 2012
I didn't like it. I tried watching it but it just did not flow and even the weather channel was more interesting.
½ February 15, 2012
Reading the reviews for this movie really drives home the concept of difference of opinion. I thought this movie was a lot of fun. It certainly wasn't great but I enjoyed watching it. The intelligent and quirky humour made up for the sometimes stilted scenes. The way the story illustrated how our lives and the lives of those around us can be so deeply and disastrously affected by a single misstep is not diminished by its obviousness.
June 6, 2011
What the hell IS this...?
½ December 11, 2010
July 7, 2010
Strange romantic comedy that includes animation. Marisa Tomei is the standout part of this film.
½ October 3, 2009
Quirky movie about how 1 act of being unfaithful ruined a bunch of lives. The ending was nice and Marisa Tomei was excellent.
½ July 1, 2009
Biggest pile of crap I've seen in a while. Terrible film - tries to be funny, different and edgy, but just ends up being ridiculous and falling flat on its face with it's bad humour. Just a really stupid film - I can't believe it even got any half-decent actors to star in it. So over-the-top I had to stop watching it halfway through because I actually couldn't stand it anymore. Don't bother watching - a waste of time which could be spent watching a decent film.
½ May 15, 2009
outdated, very weird rom-com, not so bad, not so good. i hated the effects and the male cast.
½ February 14, 2009
omg wot a weird movie! i found it so hard 2 understand!
February 12, 2009
Marisa Tomei is the clear standout in this horrible, visually droll film. The director must have been high all the time on all sorts of drugs while making this, because this movie (I know I shouldn't compare films made before others) looks like ACROSS THE UNIVERSE when you're watching it while tripping serious balls on acid, meth and LSD all at the same time.
December 30, 2008
Ahhh the quirky romantic comedy... except here I noticed not even an incling of romance. Not that I overly cared either way. However the acting here along with a few good laughs does make this film watchable, but hardly worth wasting much time talking or thinking about...that's why this review is now done.
½ November 12, 2008
Review will be written when/if re-watched (Probability: Zero).

First viewing: 07.03.2003
½ October 26, 2008
Great movie by Fisher Stevens\! Good story plot- it follows the crazy antics of one person who knows right from wrong but easily submits to temptation. Great cast! Worth seeing.
April 10, 2008
Lame. Plain and simple. I could do without the crappy 80s cartoon-vision. There was no real plot, a LOT of bad acting (Colleen? Ugh) and stupid random stuff put in for no reason (random people dancing on the plane? wtf?)
Very surprising ending for this kind of a movie...and really random that they backtrack with no explanation. I know it's the whole "once choice can change everything" idea...but that was NOWHERE else in the movie, therefore it came out of nowhere and was really random and pointless. Hard to relate/feel sympathetic towards the characters. It felt like it was 2 hours long and not 90 minutes....it's 90 minutes I'll never get back, don't even bother wasting your time.
January 18, 2008
idina didnt have a huge part, but she was still amazing!! and taye diggs was amazingg too!! i lovee idina and tayee
January 12, 2008
Amazing...the best movie/musical ever
December 25, 2007
A very nice scenario
September 19, 2007
Une tres belle histoire sur l angleterre d aujourd hui...
June 27, 2007
Quirky semi-tradgic romantice comedy. Worth a watch.