Just a Little Harmless Sex - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just a Little Harmless Sex Reviews

August 9, 2014
Just to waste out time-good one !
March 20, 2013
It's hard to imagine that anyone related to Clint Eastwood would even consider starring in this film, much less actually do it. It's awful. The entire thing takes place in a bar (more or less) and absolutely nothing happens. Basically, the entire premise is a bunch of adults acting like teenagers on prom night. I have no idea why I didn't turn this off ten minutes into it.
July 29, 2012
The worst film I've ever seen by far. I couldn't comprehend why these characters are so obnoxiously stupid. The dialogue is atrocious, truly unbearable. All of the actors show little to no effort in their bland performances. It's hard to care for these people, and that's the biggest downfall of this truly god-awful film. Not recommended, obviously.
December 14, 2010
Witty and full of humor, this is a light story that probably could have been done better, but I laughed throughout the whole thing and have watched it countless times since it came out in 1999.
September 16, 2009
not bad, little long, but fun
July 8, 2009
One of my favorite movies.Excellent acting.. I love seeing Jonathan Silverman in it..But it's a great movie over all.. :)
June 7, 2008
Enjoyable! Loved the contrast between conversations and actions of all the characters!
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
August 19, 2007
AND WHY NOT THERE SHOULD BE LOTS AND LOTS MORE JUST SEX AND TO HECK WITH ALL THIS LOVE CRAP.
August 14, 2007
The characters were surprisingly interesting, and the dialogue was surprisingly good. And there was no direct-to-video sex!
August 8, 2007
Harmless sex... yea.. tell that to a woman you have dated for a few years during a break up LMAO!

I'm pretty sure she will somehow pull out a left hook to the face! He's Gonna be Knocked the FUK OUT!!! lol
½ June 17, 2007
i'm only into the harmful stuff.
KIDDING. geez
June 10, 2007
sexyyyyyyyyy I like it
May 29, 2007
shows some daring situations that one can come across
April 19, 2007
Nuno Bettencourt is in it. Need I say more?
CloudIsAMonkey
April 12, 2007
...With that hobo who has AIDS.
January 17, 2007
In the pantheon of films you watch because they're on cable late at night and are sorta pleasantly surprised, this film holds its own.
December 18, 2006
it is the best movie ever
December 8, 2006
Loved it! Great french speaking during the loving sex scenes. UGH! great!
November 11, 2006