Just Ask My Children - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Ask My Children Reviews

April 23, 2013
Very sad, disturbing story. The acting was over-the-top at times, but it went along with the drama of the story.
October 2, 2012
It was one of the best movies I've seen.
July 1, 2012
very shocking and intresting film of how the courts can get things do wrong
May 16, 2012
If you've seen this you should see witch hunt its the real story it's sad
March 21, 2012
Scary, scary stuff. A true, and very surreal, story.
November 26, 2011
This movie was a great story that show how two loving parents were falsely accused and convicted of child molestation in the 1980s. It was based on a true story. It's sad because it shows that in real life there are rare cases where this may actually happen. This movie almost brought me into tears. I really enjoyed it. For those of you like emotional drama movies, this is wanted to check out.
September 8, 2011
Not the best acting, but this has got to be one of the SCARIEST movies I have seen in a while. It is especially scary because it is based off true events happened between 1982 - 1996, quite recent. I am so angry that the judge served his whole entire term of a glorious career. These prosecutors should have been sent to prison for what they did to these innocent parents and children!
August 27, 2011
This is where the child molestation witch hunts began: Kern County, California, 1980s. At least one film (this one), a documentary, and a book have been written about this grave injustice used for political gain by an overzealous DA, Ed Jagels, who should have been sent to prison for what he did to these innocent parents and children!
½ June 8, 2011
This was a good movie. Makes it even better that its a true story. A couple gets accused of molesting their children and they get incarcerated for many years. I can't believe how many years they wasted away in prison!
March 25, 2011
:( this movie is just way too sad :(
February 2, 2011
this was my family that it happend to, my couisons was the ones that got token away cause they were so dishonesnt
April 28, 2009
True life story of a couple who are unjustly accused of abusing their children and sentenced to life imprisonment. Appalling miscarriage of justice and scary that this actually happened. Dull in places but overall an OK story.
July 20, 2008
Great movie about travesty of U.S. Legal System in the 80's which destroyed a happy family..This movie really moved me and helped me to think of all the things we take for granted..Performances of all the actors was just excellent..Remarkable Movie!!!
May 3, 2008
mind blowing that this actualy happend. that the social servis brain washed these children into beleving they were taken for their protection from imagined abuse. they should be protecting real abused childeren and not splitting happy familys up.
April 28, 2008
this is a very sad movie..i cried...
June 28, 2007
I LOVE YOU LIFETIME. this movie made me lawl, and then it pissed me off, then i lawled some more.
½ June 27, 2007
Love, just finish watching it! Is from Lifetime and this is the best drama from 2001, the family fighting for revenge, accused of sexual abused to their children. Sent to jail and they didn't stop fighting. You most watch this movie! Great plot, drama, and tears breaking.
½ June 17, 2007
Sacry...no, not like horror.
June 5, 2007
Chilling how anyone's life can be turned around just like that. Inspiring movie.
April 3, 2007
das true...very touching really..i love kids