Just Charlie Reviews

• Sep 25, 2018

a touching performance from Gilby and one of the best movies about teen gender dysphoria. just moving!

• Aug 15, 2018

Such a beautiful movie!

Such a beautiful movie!

• Jun 06, 2018

Heartwarming British movie about a boy's transition into becoming a girl.

Heartwarming British movie about a boy's transition into becoming a girl.

• Apr 21, 2018

Just Charlie is the LGBT film your going to have to see this year. Just Charlie follows the touching story of Charlie a young trans girl who is struggling to be herself. Just Charlie, has been able to tackle a trans storyline and tackle it effectively. Gilby, should be congratulated on his ability to portray both a Male and Female story line and emotionally get it spot on. Massive well done a touching production, a must see for all especially trans youth.

• Apr 16, 2018

Inspirational and thought provoking,

Inspirational and thought provoking,

• Feb 09, 2018

Just Charlie left me an emotional mess. This story about a boy realizing that he is a girl is one of the most emotional experiences that I have had watching a movie. I like to believe that I am an ally to people like Charlie and most certainly am in my heart. Just Charlie, however, reminded me that I have so much to learn and to understand about the experience of someone who is struggling to be whom they really are. https://geeks.media/movie-review-just-charlie?_ga=2.197161775.1417020870.1515348633-953607229.1513947710