Just Desserts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Desserts Reviews

½ April 1, 2014
This was a very sweet love story. The script was a bit sappy, but it is a great option for any fan of chick flicks.
May 27, 2011
This was kind of cute and a little cheesy... but I really liked it. It is a made for TV movie, so it was very clean, went very fast, and was an easy watch. I couldn't stop staring at Costas Mandylor... whoever that is. He was easy on the eyes as well ;)
½ June 4, 2010
Pretty funny... and slightly boring. TV movie.
April 10, 2010
Former PICKET FENCES costars Lauren Holly and Costas Mandylor reunite for Hallmark's made-for-TV romantic comedy JUST DESSERTS. Marco (Mandylor) is an Italian-American baker who discovers that his uncle plans on selling the family's small Bronx bakery to a chain of donut shops. Hoping to save the business, Marco samples an incredible chocolate cake at a swanky Manhattan restaurant and convinces the fiery but beautiful pastry chef Grace (Holly) to enter her recipe in a prestigious baking competition worth $250,000.
August 5, 2009
Really enjoyed this actually, funny, romantic and kept me amused and interested the whole way through! Good to watch on a rainy day!
½ July 24, 2009
intéressant de voir Costas Mandylor dans un autre rôle qu'un policier, mais sinon, c'est hyper prévisible
May 25, 2009
I kind of liked it...it's about unpopular good chef, winning the contest. I aspire to become a chef one day, so liked the movie.
½ March 29, 2009
I was very impressed by this little film :) The tension between the main characters was exceptionally well written and acted. Creative and melting, this movie is quite a treat :)
January 2, 2009
So so sweet! I love the cooking words, and Marco Poloni!
November 10, 2008
this show is like an interesting romantic comedy, where there chemistry just sizzles between the leads
½ July 26, 2008
This movie is totally sweet...dey bake, found love, won the competition~! Sweet ending..i love it~!
½ July 3, 2008
Almost painfully predictable, but cute.
January 23, 2008
Awful, was really stupid. Rubbish idea and story full of cheesy lines throughout. Never before have I seen a film have it's title spoken so many times by it's characters.
December 18, 2007
This is a very cute movie:)
½ October 27, 2007
This movie wasn't too bad for the fact that the acting wasn't very good. It's a Hallmark movie so you know it's going to be cheesy..
October 21, 2007
it was a really good movie.Sooo cute!
October 3, 2007
It was cute. It wasn't really serious, we had fun laughing at it. We couldn't find a rating, so we were expecting something extreme that we'd have to turn off. Its gotta be a PG rating...
½ August 10, 2007
What a cute little fluff movie. Sweet and fun.
½ August 6, 2007
Good Movie...Good main actor!
½ July 25, 2007
Ok, don't take this movie serious. It's your typical love story, with a lot of goofs and shoddy actors and actrices. It wasn't really annoying but then again not great either.