Just Friends - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Friends Reviews

July 10, 2016
I have a new favorite Christmas movie.
July 10, 2016
August 1st 2009
December 4th 2011
July 9th 2016
June 18, 2016
ryan reynolds was pretty funny in this movie i enjoy it
½ June 14, 2016
This is s dumb movie
June 13, 2016
Great movie, like to watch at Christmas. "Hello Joyce?" CLASSIC!
June 11, 2016
How can anyone not think this movie is a hilarious?!?! "
May 30, 2016
There isn't enough material in the movie to be rooting for the protagonist, and the rocky narrative doesn't have any real payoff. Though, at its core it's still a very charming movie.
½ May 29, 2016
Clichéd, predictable, and not funny.
May 14, 2016
Perpetuates the misogynistic idea of "the friend zone," fat shames, of course the guy gets the girl...but only when he is good looking. Not a whole of good things to say about it. The performances were alright.
½ May 14, 2016
I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to and Just Friends turned out to be a surprisingly satisfying movie. I've never been a fan of chick flicks or romantic comedies and this one follows all of the latter stereotypes, but Just Friends turns out to be a decent, fun feature due to its efforts to never get too "dumb" and still remain funny.
May 13, 2016
it a romantic comedy. I don't why but I love it. So much fun.
May 11, 2016
movie makes me laugh everytime.
May 8, 2016
I like this one; it's a romantic comedy that entertains instead of just rapid-firing as many cheesy one-liners as possible. Farris plays a wonderful psychopath, and Smart is great too. Reynolds, as always, is funny and dry-humored. This movie does what it's intent is-entertain. Enjoy the schtick and laugh.
½ May 7, 2016
HORRIBLE MOVIE!!! never watch this movie. the characters are all terrible and the plot is stupid. i couldnt even finish it it was so bad
May 6, 2016
Ridiculous, and an early platform for Ryan Reynolds to demonstrate the same character he's played for all these years.
½ May 5, 2016
.A successful music producer who was once a fat geek in high school, returns home only to find he still has feelings for the one girl who was his best friend. It's a formula comedy for sure but the formula works because the cast believes in the formula, making the film a lighthearted delight.
April 30, 2016
One of Ryan Reynolds best and most entertaining performances, Just Friends is a funny rom-com with some heart.
½ April 28, 2016
One of my guilty pleasure movies
½ April 27, 2016
Ryan Reynolds was solid, but Anna Faris had me laughing out loud every time she appeared on screen.
April 26, 2016
"Just Friends", just misses the point of the friend-zone it tries to explore. But despite ruining the premise, it just can´t let you leave without a slightly smile on your face all because of Ryan Reynolds goofy performance, Anna Farris "adrenlized" annoyence, and some very dull, very predictable, slapstick jokes.