Just Go with It Reviews

• Jan 27, 2020

This movie is so good one of Sandlers best work i love it so much and ive seen it so many times and plan on watching it again here soon

• Jan 15, 2020

Enjoyable comedy with good actors, but goes through too much repetition and I really just don't like Adam Sandler much.

• Dec 08, 2019

When I saw Adam Sandler starred in it, I decided to pass but I got interested when I saw Jennifer Aniston so I watched it and it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I know that humour is subjective but does anyone think that.. this is funny?? I was so confused what the film even was for the most part, was it a comedy? well it wasn't funny. I didn't even smile once, was is maybe a romantic film? Well it wasn't romantic either. Nick Swardson is terrible. The child actors are terrible. And Sandler and Anniston are a terrible on screen couple, they have no chemistry together at all. And the entire movie is just painful to sit through.

• Nov 11, 2019

Completely far fetched, but it provides an escape. It was funny and easy to watch, except for Sandler's occasional drift toward tourette's. I wish he'd left out the barking hand, and weird voice about Cary Grant. The rest was pretty good .

• Oct 20, 2019

Some of the plot was quite painful, but a lot good jokes. It didn't hurt to have Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Aniston. A decent rom-com with a simple plot.

• Oct 07, 2019

A great,funny movie I do not understand why the ratings are so low. There are some great actors such as Adam Sandler,Jennifer Aniston and Griffin Gluck(who later starred as Rafe in middle school)

• Oct 07, 2019

I would love to recommend this movie but i can't give it 3,5 or 4 stars. I love the storyline. I loved the makeover. I loved the the love development between main characters. But i didn't like how that 3rd & 4th girl got stereotyped. It just made me don't watch this movie again after 2nd watch. They just put them into such a weird character and make it look as if it's okay to make fun of it. It's like giving asians that typical weird role.

• Aug 25, 2019

The movie starts off well, but it gets lost as the script develops. With some pretty stupid jokes, Adam Sandler can't bring anything new.

• Aug 07, 2019

Happy ending. Typical but happy.

Happy ending. Typical but happy.

• Jul 25, 2019

Pretty good. Some of the scenes were hilarious but an average comedy movie.

Pretty good. Some of the scenes were hilarious but an average comedy movie.