Just Go with It Quotes
The top Just Go with It quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Danny: You dropped your purse.Joanna Damon: Can I sit for ten seconds without getting hit on? Thank you.Danny: I was just letting you know you dropped your purse.‐ Submitted by Evan T (2 years ago)
- Michael: Is this where the blue Avatar people live?
- Katherine: [about Ian] Devlin, I gotta tell you, last night, with the ass grab of the coconut, a little bit of the red flag.Devlin Adams: I've seen him do that with the soap.
- Palmer: [finds wedding ring in Danny's bag] What's this?Danny: A circle?
- Fat Kid: Mommy! That man put his pee-pee on my face!
- Katherine: I'm just happy to hear that his thing-a-ding can still ring-a-ding.
- Joanna Damon: Can I sit for ten seconds without getting hit on? Thank you.
- Katherine: Anyway, I got tired to them saying "I have to take a crap" and "I have to take a dump". So I told them it was called a Devlin. And they liked it. And it stuck.
- Palmer: I can't wait to Twitter this to all my friends.Katherine: Oh, I forgot, you're 15. [Danny accidentally kicks Palmer with the intention of kicking Katherine]Palmer: Ouch! Did you just kick me?Danny: No I did not. Did you just kick her? Why did you kick her?
- Katherine: So, yeah. I'm a single mother. I have two kids I love more than anything in the world. I drive a Honda, I still have dial-up internet. I got a 2.7 GPA in college, not a 3.4. And while I'm at it telling the truth, I name my kids' poop after you. And I work for Danny. I'm his assistant. That's it.
- Danny: I mean, look at her! She can still raise the flag, if you know what I mean? An iRod!‐ Submitted by Gamaliel L (4 years ago)
- Eddie: Br-OUCH!‐ Submitted by Tom V (4 years ago)
- Maggie: Can I do an accent?‐ Submitted by Anthony A (4 years ago)
- Maggie: Can I do an accent?Danny: Lemme hear somethin'.Maggie: 'ELLO!Danny: No.‐ Submitted by Merilee M (5 years ago)
- Danny: Where does the name Devlin come from?Katherine: She was an old sorority sister from college. She was my friend, yet I hated her.Danny: A fr-enemy.Katherine: Anyway, I got tired to them saying 'I have to take a crap' and 'I have to take a dump'. So I told them it was called a Devlin. And they liked it. And it stuck.‐ Submitted by Candi P (5 years ago)
- Devlin Adams: I am gonna leave you two alone. Gotta go get divorced.‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)
- Michael: I need to go make a Devlin.‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)