Just Go with It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Go with It Reviews

December 6, 2016
I'm not going with it.
½ November 13, 2016
It had its good moments.
September 8, 2016
This film makes me think of my wife. I think that's part of the reason why I like it!
½ September 5, 2016
Funny at parts and shows signs of something better, but pretty mediocre
August 22, 2016
Not interesting or entertaining, feels like the typical Adam Sandler movie.
August 16, 2016
'Just Go With It' is Probably Adam Sandler's best movie since his days of Happy Gilmore. I found the movie hilarious and extremely quotable. Nick Swardson has some hilarious lines and Dave Matthews is awesome. Adam Sandler isn't awful either as he was in 'That's my Boy' and 'Jack and Jill' which are a few of the worst movies of all time. If you haven't seen this yet I suggest you check it out. It's surprisingly funny. Oh and let me be clear, aside from her looks, Brooklyn Decker is awful in the movie.
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Good but same old from Adam Sandler, Had a few fresh ideas but not allot.
July 29, 2016
It's not a terrible film but when you've had to watch it as much as I have, it gets very old and tiresome.
½ July 25, 2016
This Isn't a fucking movie!
This is a Thing!
Worst Thing by Adam Sandler, He Can Fuck Off!
I rather Get bitten by a red back and stay in hospital for over 2 decades than watch anything like this chimpanzee wizz.

Score: 1/10
½ July 20, 2016
Adam Sandler a perfect guy who everyone loves and that is not interesting at all. Boring and unfunny, not a disaster, but not worth watching in any way.
June 30, 2016
Just Go With It is a good romantic comedy. This is also a good Adam Sandler movie. Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston make a good romantic comedy couple. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 26, 2016
Funny parts, Jennifer Aniston, entertaining child actors, you'll get a few laughs out of this one. Sandler plays a 'playa' and leaves it at that, which allows the rest of the actors to shine in their parts. But the story is typically dumb, and the fact the Sandler barely even tries here while remaining the main character - tedious, hence the poor ratings by so many.
The child actors have some cute, even hilarious lines here - the earnest girl trying to use her foreign accents on everyone really made me laugh - perfectly toned and adorably played.
There are things to enjoy here, but I'm hesitant to push a movie that has too many sloppy ends.
Probly don't pay money for it, but if you get a free Redbox coupon, then ok.. Good for a few chuckles..

2.5 out of 5 fake accents
½ May 16, 2016
Fun enough , not to romantic...and the plastic churgery jokes were ok . Sandlers friend Eddie i think was bit stupid caracter ! SOMDVD
½ May 7, 2016
Certainly watered-down a bit for an Adam Sandler comedy, but I still enjoyed it. It was dumb, but funny enough with the typical Happy Madison feel-good vibes. (First and only viewing - 3/30/2011)
April 18, 2016
A sweet movie that is harmless.
½ April 13, 2016
Occasional sparkles.
April 10, 2016
much better than I expected, funny and the silly seemed to work.
March 29, 2016
wannna see this movie
February 20, 2016
I find this movie to be funny with Adam Sandler did good in this movie i like how he pretends to be married that makes me laugh and trying to get a girlfriend. So this was a good movie I think!