Just Go with It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Go with It Reviews

July 30, 2016
Good but same old from Adam Sandler, Had a few fresh ideas but not allot.
July 29, 2016
It's not a terrible film but when you've had to watch it as much as I have, it gets very old and tiresome.
½ July 25, 2016
This Isn't a fucking movie!
This is a Thing!
Worst Thing by Adam Sandler, He Can Fuck Off!
I rather Get bitten by a red back and stay in hospital for over 2 decades than watch anything like this chimpanzee wizz.

Score: 1/10
½ July 20, 2016
Adam Sandler a perfect guy who everyone loves and that is not interesting at all. Boring and unfunny, not a disaster, but not worth watching in any way.
June 30, 2016
Just Go With It is a good romantic comedy. This is also a good Adam Sandler movie. Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston make a good romantic comedy couple. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 26, 2016
Funny parts, Jennifer Aniston, entertaining child actors, you'll get a few laughs out of this one. Sandler plays a 'playa' and leaves it at that, which allows the rest of the actors to shine in their parts. But the story is typically dumb, and the fact the Sandler barely even tries here while remaining the main character - tedious, hence the poor ratings by so many.
The child actors have some cute, even hilarious lines here - the earnest girl trying to use her foreign accents on everyone really made me laugh - perfectly toned and adorably played.
There are things to enjoy here, but I'm hesitant to push a movie that has too many sloppy ends.
Probly don't pay money for it, but if you get a free Redbox coupon, then ok.. Good for a few chuckles..

2.5 out of 5 fake accents
½ May 16, 2016
Fun enough , not to romantic...and the plastic churgery jokes were ok . Sandlers friend Eddie i think was bit stupid caracter ! SOMDVD
½ May 7, 2016
Certainly watered-down a bit for an Adam Sandler comedy, but I still enjoyed it. It was dumb, but funny enough with the typical Happy Madison feel-good vibes. (First and only viewing - 3/30/2011)
April 18, 2016
A sweet movie that is harmless.
½ April 13, 2016
Occasional sparkles.
April 10, 2016
much better than I expected, funny and the silly seemed to work.
March 29, 2016
wannna see this movie
February 20, 2016
I find this movie to be funny with Adam Sandler did good in this movie i like how he pretends to be married that makes me laugh and trying to get a girlfriend. So this was a good movie I think!
February 4, 2016
Most underrated movie of the 2000s
January 30, 2016
Hot Bar Girl: Where's your wife tonight?
Danny: [lying] I stopped asking that question a long time ago.
½ January 3, 2016
I don't get why people didn't like it. Sure it's predictable, but it's hilarious!
½ January 1, 2016
Aivan kaameaa hömppää. Adam Sandleria ei kestä erkkikään, ja muutenkin kaikki tässä leffassa oli pielessä. Ei naurattanut, vaikka ilmeisesti olisi pitänyt. Miten Jennifer Aniston ja Nichole Kidman menevätkin mukaan tällaiseen sontaan? Tietysti, tässähän palvottiin Anistonin kroppaa edestä ja takaa. Mutta siis hei, kuitenkin. Paikoin semisti viihdyttävä, mutta pääasiassa myötähäpeää aiheuttava Hawaiji-matkailumainos.
½ December 31, 2015
Very Amusing. A "love was in front of you all the time" movie. The actors worked well together.
December 31, 2015
I LOVE this movie. There is such great chemistry between Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler, the actings great!!!
½ December 30, 2015
Here's the pitch... And it's wild