Just Go with It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Go with It Reviews

March 9, 2018
A decent and at times pretty funny film. Adam Sandler doesn't over do it on this one and Jennifer Aniston does a good job. I really liked Nicole Kidman, she was really funny. The main story is ok and a bit predictable.
March 9, 2018
no academy awards ot hand out here, but a fun and entertaining movie nevertheless
½ January 16, 2018
A slightly better than average comedy. There are plenty of laughs and Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous as ever.
January 12, 2018
The BEST!! I could watch this movie 20x in a row! And I have! HILARIOUS!
January 9, 2018
It was a fairly decent movie. Actually his last decent theater film. Over the top in some areas but what else do you expect for Adam Sandler. I would recommend it. It's cute and entertaining. Something you aren't going to have to invest a ton of time into.
December 4, 2017
Best Adam Sandler movie post Little Nicky (obviously nothing beats 90's Sandler classics) Better than 50 first dates. Like it was funnier. I laughed throughout.

Well paced. Storey is sweet even if the ending is predictable. But it's about the journey not the destination. Not sure why it gets hate. Jenifer Anniston is great in these roles. Everthing in this movie is done well. They tie different story elements together that you dont expect to come up. I thouroghly enjoyed it.
½ October 16, 2017
The film has a lot of heart and though predictable it is entertaining and enjoyable. My main flaw is the stupid characters and that unfunny idiot trying to be funny aka the German guy
September 14, 2017
tiene chistes bastante flojos pero entretiene.
September 7, 2017
It's interesting that Jennifer Aniston has more chemistry with Adam Sandler than she does with Ben Stiller.
August 23, 2017
The fact that adam sandler is a plastic surgeon in this movie is the most unbelievable part of the movie, which says a lot.
August 18, 2017
Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston are good in this movie hay it's a silly Comedy that I enjoy watching I recommend this movie
August 14, 2017
Best movie ever , would recommend
July 25, 2017
this might be the biggest drop in a score. i have no idea what i was thinking giving this a four. it had some funny parts but a lot of the comedy was lame and terrible. eye-roll-worthy. and it was so heavily a romantic comedy. i don't mind a love story but this was a straight up chick flick. (1 viewing)
June 19, 2017
If you like to laugh so hard for this movie, "Just Go With It" :)
½ June 6, 2017
If you need a movie to past time this would be a good movie to watch. Adam Sandler has lacked in many films and this one is no acceptation. The movie does however have unreal consistency throughout. The part that annoyed me the most was sausage is not schnitzel in German. The proper word is Wurst, so that part did annoy me. Jennifer is still proving strong though and I feel like she should be above this acting job.
June 5, 2017
Good but same old from Adam Sandler, Nothing relatively new but it has a few good laughs but it's soon forgettable.
May 24, 2017
Jennifer Aniston is still hot for her age, even if she plays the same character over, and over again! Very typical of Sandler to distract us with a bunch of mouthwatering hotties, while he laughs all the way to the bank with your money!
April 21, 2017
I find this movie to be funny with Adam Sandler did good in this movie I like how he pretends to be married that makes me laugh and trying to get a girlfriend. So this was a good movie I think!
½ February 24, 2017
Very Amusing. A "love was in front of you all the time" movie. The actors worked well together.
½ February 12, 2017
This Movie had a great beginging but a horrible ending