Just Go with It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Go with It Reviews

September 14, 2017
tiene chistes bastante flojos pero entretiene.
September 7, 2017
It's interesting that Jennifer Aniston has more chemistry with Adam Sandler than she does with Ben Stiller.
August 23, 2017
The fact that adam sandler is a plastic surgeon in this movie is the most unbelievable part of the movie, which says a lot.
August 18, 2017
Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston are good in this movie hay it's a silly Comedy that I enjoy watching I recommend this movie
August 14, 2017
Best movie ever , would recommend
July 25, 2017
this might be the biggest drop in a score. i have no idea what i was thinking giving this a four. it had some funny parts but a lot of the comedy was lame and terrible. eye-roll-worthy. and it was so heavily a romantic comedy. i don't mind a love story but this was a straight up chick flick. (1 viewing)
June 19, 2017
If you like to laugh so hard for this movie, "Just Go With It" :)
½ June 6, 2017
If you need a movie to past time this would be a good movie to watch. Adam Sandler has lacked in many films and this one is no acceptation. The movie does however have unreal consistency throughout. The part that annoyed me the most was sausage is not schnitzel in German. The proper word is Wurst, so that part did annoy me. Jennifer is still proving strong though and I feel like she should be above this acting job.
jamrcla
June 5, 2017
Good but same old from Adam Sandler, Nothing relatively new but it has a few good laughs but it's soon forgettable.
May 24, 2017
Jennifer Aniston is still hot for her age, even if she plays the same character over, and over again! Very typical of Sandler to distract us with a bunch of mouthwatering hotties, while he laughs all the way to the bank with your money!
April 21, 2017
I find this movie to be funny with Adam Sandler did good in this movie I like how he pretends to be married that makes me laugh and trying to get a girlfriend. So this was a good movie I think!
½ February 24, 2017
Very Amusing. A "love was in front of you all the time" movie. The actors worked well together.
½ February 12, 2017
This Movie had a great beginging but a horrible ending
February 1, 2017
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 6, 2016
I'm not going with it.
½ November 13, 2016
It had its good moments.
September 8, 2016
This film makes me think of my wife. I think that's part of the reason why I like it!
½ September 5, 2016
Funny at parts and shows signs of something better, but pretty mediocre
August 22, 2016
Not interesting or entertaining, feels like the typical Adam Sandler movie.