Just Like The Son Reviews

• Feb 25, 2012

Oengagerande och tråkig film.

Oengagerande och tråkig film.

• Aug 23, 2011

Hooked me at the start, and had plenty of heart. But halfway through it started to get pointless/repetitive. The ending did not provide enough closure.

• Jan 02, 2011

Ugh! This movie was really good until the ending! What a way to RUIN a good movie! So disappointing :(

• May 05, 2010

Simply wonderful. A heartwarming story about pure and simple love. The cynic in all of us just can't believe what we see on the screen, although the innocence of love that is hidden way back somewhere inside of all of us hopes that it could be true. You have to see this and then you will know what I mean.

• Jan 26, 2010

Pic relies too heavily on the undeniable adorableness of its diminutive star, but Freeman's uncompromising straight-ahead approach manages to cut through a good bit of the schmaltz.