Just Married - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Married Reviews

February 3, 2014
2 stars!

Not that great to be honest!
½ January 14, 2014
Jokes ran dry (09, 13) OWN VHS
January 2, 2014
Another Ahston Kutcher comedy, low on the IQ level but pleasant enough to watch thx to the presence of the always entertaining Brittany Murphy. It's full of cliches and bad jokes about Europeans but if you like both lead actors you should have a good time.
December 22, 2013
Haven't seen this in about ten years. Original rating was 4, have upgraded to 5. I think this really stands up as a rom com, and is still cute and funny. Brittany really was such a likeable actress.
November 24, 2013
I own this on DVD in a five movie pack along with:
* What Happens In Vega$ (2008)
* Date Night (2010)
* This Means War (2011)
* What's Your Number? (2011)
November 17, 2013
Just Married is a comedy that is an okay movie.
November 5, 2013
a particularly bad American rom com with Kutcher at his untalented worst. First sin of any bad comedy: Failing to be funny. Just Married delivers on that one, no problem. Second sin: Badly drawn characters and unsympathetic ones at that. Kutcher needs shooting for overacting, Murphy is supposed to be a rich educated culture snob, but is more like a pool hall floozy and a Courtney Love clone. On top of that the film opens up drawers of clichés about Europe that are so crinch-worthy they'll make your shoes curl up. A thoroughly, solidly bad movie.
October 8, 2013
muy pero muy divertida
October 1, 2013
i got a lot of time for brittany murphy
½ August 25, 2013
Producing two of the best comedic performances in both Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy's careers, "Just Married" proves very early on in Shawn Levy's career that he had a masterful hand in comedy. With adorable Murphy and bumbling Kutcher getting married, the supporting characters around them as they try to enjoy their honeymoon highlights most of the laughs. The film loses a little steam in piling on the characters every bad thing that could possibly happen, as well as the constant bickering between them towards the end of the film, but with expert timing and a well-paced script, the film comes into its own. Entirely underrated, "Just Married" is through and through a love story with a great score (Christophe Beck) matched with equally endearing comedic elements placed throughout, making it one of the most well-balanced comedies I've ever seen.
½ August 15, 2013
Sometimes love is all that matters.
August 11, 2013
The late Brittany Murphy is sweet, but that doesn't change the fact that Just Married is an unfunny, cliched and badly performed "romantic comedy", with bad chemistry from the leads and an uninspired script that couldn't have really ever been successful.
July 7, 2013
It was alright. But I've never been a fan of Kutcher.
June 20, 2013
Why did I ever watch this? I'm ashamed of myself. Save yourself some self-esteem and do not follow the same misfortunate path I did.
½ June 9, 2013
I would love to say that Just Married is one of Ashton's missteps, but I'd be lying. I would have to dig down into the D-List bucket, deep down past the dank strata of Pauly Shore, past the layer of Jim Varney, all the way down to where the pressure's so weighty that cinematic crap is squeezed into black diamond, before finding a movie career as abysmal as Kutcher's. Just Married is, unfortunately, just another Kutcher flick.
½ June 2, 2013
Because it is a movie
½ May 19, 2013
Sorry it made me laugh,maybe I am easily pleased
½ May 19, 2013
One of the worst romantic comedies I have ever seen.
½ April 30, 2013
Awwwh its a shame Britney Murphy died. I thought she as a great actress. Any who this film was Goood. worth seeing
½ April 24, 2013