Just My Luck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just My Luck Reviews

½ April 27, 2014
Yeah but McFly were in it thats pretty cool, they were the highlight of the movie to be fair!
½ April 18, 2014
This movie is so crazy but generic. I thought this is another Freaky Friday movie. I had a good laugh though at some parts, yes, 'cause they're so funny and plain stupid. But I enjoyed more listening to McFly. :))
April 11, 2014
This movie was predictable and extremely NOT fun to watch. Lindsay Lohan just makes me want to puke. This movie was all right, but not anything to go crazy for. Definately not worth watching 40 million times.
January 11, 2014
Just My Luck is a screwball rom-com that fails to take advantage of Lindsay Lohan's considerable charm.
January 11, 2014
It looks like a good movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 30, 2013
This is a Lindsay Lohan flick aimed mostly to young teenage girls. Captain Kirk aka Chris Pine is in it and to this day he must be wondering what the hell happened to him the day he signed up for this film. It's not a bad film just a girly little flick that will be forgotten right after watching it. Still the concept is interesting, the actor are pleasant to watch, Lohan has a certain appeal for an audience for sure.... it's just a random film. No offense.
½ October 17, 2013
Might not be a good film, but it has its charms.
September 4, 2013
One of her better movies
½ August 18, 2013
Forgettable, entertaining, fun to see once
August 15, 2013
Very funny! I was laughing the whole time!!
½ July 16, 2013
Easy watching afternoon with a freaky friday feel to it! Good film
July 5, 2013
i want to see it even tho i hate lindsay lohaan
June 16, 2013
Very funny movie :) Chris Pine is sooo hot!!
June 9, 2013
Cul-cul à souhait, du déjà vu, mais c'est écoutable. Et Captain Kirk joue dans le film!
June 7, 2013
This movie was cute. Great for teenagers.
June 2, 2013
I don't think i have ever seen the idea of good/bad luck in a movie before. But, this movie is really funny and entertaining.
½ May 31, 2013
this was good, but not a great movie, however Mr pine was very sexy in it even when he was having his bad luck :P i dont like McFly and still dont so that was crap but other then them was an okay movie, one to watch when your bored i think
½ May 28, 2013
I am getting sick of lindsay lohan
½ May 27, 2013
Lindsay Lohan was so unrelatable and unbelievable in this, but Chris Pine was strangely likable. Nothing groundbreaking as a movie: incredibly predictable and cheesey but I love McFly and there were some enjoyable moments.
May 26, 2013
Ashley (Lindsay Lohan) is the luckiest girl in Manhattan. But little does she know, her good fortune is about to change. When Ashley shares a kiss at a party with Jake (Chris Pine), a bad luck magnet, they miraculously switch paths. Suddenly Ashley is plagued by one hilarious disaster after another, and Jake is headed for fame instead of failure. As she desperately races to find Jake and reverse her misfortune, Ashley discovers that her terrible twist-of-fate is the luckiest thing that ever happened to her.

also stars Samaire Armstrong, Bree Turner, Fazion Love, Missi Pyle, Makenzie Vega, Carlos Ponce and Tom Fletcher.

directed by Donald Petrie.