Just My Luck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just My Luck Reviews

May 25, 2013
Cute "tween / teen" movie
May 22, 2013
do yoou believe in, what so called, Luck?
May 19, 2013
Fuck the critics. This movie is TIGHT.
May 17, 2013
I will be honest, I tought this movie would be crap like all these other movies for little girls... and it was.
May 13, 2013
Entertainingly cheezy - but predictable all the way through.
May 10, 2013
Just My Luck is a disappointing film. It is about a girl's lucky that changes when she kisses an unlucky man. Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine give awful performances. The screenplay is badly written. Donald Petrie did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
April 27, 2013
I reali wan to see it all ma m8's say its a klass!!!
April 27, 2013
Gotta love it, it has mcfly in it. even though their acting is kinda dodgy
April 21, 2013
meh tis ok i mean it has a reasonably good ending however it was really predictable and mega corney but if you like that kinda thing then tis good.
½ April 8, 2013
even though it was stupid. i thought it was cute.
March 31, 2013
Lindsay Lohan can keep it~
March 22, 2013
Lindsay Lohan's most entertaining performance. She is undeniably charming. And her charm is enough to save the entire movie.
March 4, 2013
Just My Luck is undeniably thin and really feels like an extension of Lohan's Disney career. The 13% tomato-meter score is telling but I can see both sides of the argument. This is hardly earth-shattering stuff but Lohan does have a strong screen presence and her performance is an enjoyable once, as is that of Chris Pine. It is a bit of a shame that this doubles up as pro-McFly propaganda but what the hell, I still kind of enjoyed it!
½ March 3, 2013
I love Lindsay Lohan but this movie is really stupid.
½ March 2, 2013
All this movie has is slapstick gags that are not even funny.
½ February 24, 2013
weird,... but cute ~!
February 24, 2013
Apparently, Chris Pine (Captain kirk) is in this.

Still doesn't make me want to watch it.
February 21, 2013
Lindsey Lohan is just awful in this film.
½ February 15, 2013
I actually thought this movie was really good. There was real chemistry between Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine! Mcfly were arsome!!
February 8, 2013
its such a funni movie! XD