Just One of the Girls (Anything for Love) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just One of the Girls (Anything for Love) Reviews

½ June 12, 2008
a typical chessy hs concept, however, still corey haim pulls out comedy very interestingly, and its a bit motivitival besides the naked girls shower scene, the serious perfromance nicole eggert and the instumentals from haim's character was nice, still a good movie! fyi, alanis morisstette makes a small cameo b4 she was a big multi-platium singer!
June 11, 2008
A very funny movie!I can't understnd why it got bad reviews.I laughed my ass off.
June 2, 2008
i love "Just One of the Guys" so im pretty sure i will like this one. Its a must see!
April 28, 2008
soo cheesy, laughed so hard at the "dance music star alanis"
½ April 2, 2008
It has only one of the Corey's and not the one who is in a couple of good films.
March 18, 2008
Another teenage sex comedy. Pretty much the opposite of "Just One of the Guys." Only, Corey Haim dresses as a girl to avoid a bully. It's not a bad movie, but I wouldn't call it good either. There are a lot of breasts involved, so I'll say it's more good than bad.
March 15, 2008
Not too great a movie. It's one for fans of the entire early 90s teen comedy genre, but not good for much else. Also contains a lot of mature content, so this isn't something you want to watch with the kids.
February 14, 2008
corey haim is funny in this movie. he dresses Like a girl to inpress the giri of his dreams. if you like corey haim. you will like this movie. it is really funny to watch. this is one movie to add to your List!
February 13, 2008
in collection..not seen it
January 31, 2008
Would like to see at some stage.
January 25, 2008
Although it's kinda silly, I liked this movie, although it may have more to do with my liking of Corey Haim than the actual movie. :)
½ January 25, 2008
I hate myself for having seen this. Drugs are bad.
January 19, 2008
A funny movie with Corey Haim and the always lovely Nicole Eggert.
Gotta love Nicole Eggert.
Nothing new but still entertaining.
January 18, 2008
Can't really hate anyone for liking this movie!! I was always a Haim fan. Kinda still am after watching him on "The Two Coreys."
½ December 20, 2007
I can't believe I was subjected to this piece of crap movie.
December 16, 2007
Sadly, Corey Haim is still dressing up like women, but it's because he's on drugs.
December 6, 2007
I had to give this movie one star because i gave White Chicks half a star. Compared to White Chicks, even this terrible film looks good.
December 1, 2007
I would want to see this if I were hung over and it was Sunday morning.
December 1, 2007
Whatever happened (my friend) To Corey Haim??
November 27, 2007
This is the best of all the Corey Haim movies. I know that's not saying much, but... Back off. I love this movie.