Just Wright - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Wright Reviews

½ June 14, 2016
Love this movie. Great chemistry between them. Love can come out of the most unlikely places.
January 20, 2016
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
August 17, 2015
so sweet & I can never turn down Queen Latifah! she's just so positive & fun! what a wonderful role model for our young girls...
January 13, 2015
It was on Film Four...
...don't judge me!
½ December 27, 2014
If Queen Latifa wasn't in this movie, it would have been even worse! All other actors sucked, only she as always, made us smile :)
September 29, 2014
how do i download this movie to my tablet
September 1, 2014
Queen can do no wrong, IMO
August 31, 2014
Love her as a leading lady.
½ July 13, 2014
Romantic movie which shows that some women may strive only for money not love...
May 31, 2014
best movie ever made in the history of movies about sports
May 9, 2014
Not quite as great as 'Love & Basketball' but its a helluva lot better than anything Katherine Heigl has done!!!
April 7, 2014
it's a very nice movies
February 28, 2014
Feel good movie! Such an amazing movie, so sweet and just makes you wanna cry!! Haha but seriously good stuff. ð???
½ January 4, 2014
Cheesy ending but enjoyable overall.
January 2, 2014
Well this movie had three strikes against it for me going in (Queen Latifah, basketball and the fact that its a rom-com) but it did have Common!! And with all those shirtless scenes this suddenly became very watchable. In the end Latifah wasn't as annoying as usual and I really enjoyed this. It's got your usual light predictable story with moments of humour. All-round great cast too, nice to see Pam Grier (briefly) and Greys Anatomy chief (James Pickens Jr) outside of the hospital. Not a whole lot of chemistry between our leads but still very sweet. 08.13

"A tough talking physical therapist (Queen Latifah) is hired to rehab an injured NBA star (Common) whose fiancée leaves him when it looks like his carreer is over."
December 30, 2013
Queen Latifah & Common both did a great job in the movie. I mean it was a great movie.
cigaretteburns
½ December 22, 2013
if you ever want to vomit and laugh at the same time, watch a Queen Latifah movie.
December 14, 2013
Enjoyed the movie but not the "chemistry" they were attempting to have. Very awkward.
December 13, 2013
Quite possibly the worst movie I have EVER seen. It has no redemptive qualities.
November 11, 2013
I'm they emended up together.