Justice Reviews

• Feb 26, 2021

Actors were stiff esp Jaime. Was painful

Actors were stiff esp Jaime. Was painful

• Feb 19, 2021

Love all the Civil War references, was not familiar with the lead actor before this but he was perfect for this role, the gunfight scenes were good. Stephen Lang is amazing, such a great bad guy!

• May 25, 2020

Top ten worst movie I've ever seen. I found it hard to believe the actors could keep a straight face given the lines seemingly written by a forth grader. The plot was predictable and moronic(cavalry comes to the rescue, heroine rides in on a white horse, hero rides off into the sunset again and again and again, etc). My favorite scene was the showdown between Reb and the hero. Reb lies dying on the burned out church steps and about to shot our hero in the back. An six foot cross falls from the church entrance and some how gathers enough momentum from ten feet to run Reb through. Awful.

• Feb 23, 2020

Bad storyline and ending.

Bad storyline and ending.

• Feb 15, 2020

This movie was average at best. It didn't take long for me to get fed up with the bashing of the Confederacy. Also, there was too much of the present day showing up in the movie. I just cannot imagine that folks back in the day spike like the characters in the movie.

• Feb 03, 2020

Wow that last shootout was so bad! Dude gets shot and suddenly the 18 or so guys all firing at the trio of "good guys" just... what, shoot into the open sky while 2 of the 3 men they are after have a good bye speech? And the falling cross at the end? See, this is why I cringe every time I open Netflix to find what low production atrocity they shovel at us to justify the expense. This shouldn't be bundled with anything, not even a bargain bin. Lessun you want to catch some Z's you ought to steer clear of this one.

• Jan 31, 2020

First movie I've been to where I wanted to leave quarter way thru because it was making me feel so bad that humans, we could treat each other so badly; it was the injustice I couldn't bear. But I felt to leave would be cowardly; I needed to face this see this truth. At the end i couldn't get up for awhile. To make me feel so much, I couldn't understand why this film didn't get awards. Still thinking about it I thought how his lawyer was a true hero, why had i not heard about him. I relooked at justice, i thought i understoood justice but from this Ive decided that unless we are prepared to "seek" the truth delve and be thorough we cant say we support justice. Justice for me wasn't completed served ... I couldn't believe that that one of the most injust in this film was able to carry on his position. a great film, a must see. this is the wrong film.... it wasn't a western

• Jun 08, 2019

Weak acting and story line.

Weak acting and story line.

• Nov 25, 2018

Not sure why this film get so much hate. It is ok for what it is.... a B Western movie. The plot was pretty straightforward- there was some nice scenery and a few ok action scenes. If you not a Western fan you can skip this one you wont be missing anything. However if your a fan of the genre and have 90 minutes to kill I would say give it a watch. It wont likely make your favorites list but with so few westerns being released these days it is worth looking at.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Mar 09, 2018

I guess they got their copy of that memo that seems to be going around that says "Westerns aren't allowed to be good now". Lang is way above this sort of tripe.