Justice League: Throne Of Atlantis Reviews

• Jun 09, 2020

One of the best of the JL animated films. I love how it focused on Aquaman, and adapted one of the greatest Aquaman stories in years. The film is a blast.

• May 09, 2020

One of the lesser entries into the solid DCAMU.

One of the lesser entries into the solid DCAMU.

• Mar 19, 2020

Thou it looks like a Justice league film, it's not and it shouldn't be. Other characters feel that they are only there to make attention for the movie. Still the overall action and classic story from the comics gives you a reason to watch.

• Oct 20, 2019

A bit sloppy. Not what is expected from DC animations. It's as bad as a Marvel animation.

• Dec 29, 2018

Excellent animation and direction propel this fast action feature that plays like a part of a longer storyline.

• Dec 24, 2018

DC Animated movies never disappoint.

DC Animated movies never disappoint.

• Jun 11, 2018

Poor sorry and my reason for that is not a whole lot of action as I was hoping Plus there were some characters that I did not find interesting

• May 18, 2018

Watchable..DC really is off his game.

Watchable..DC really is off his game.

• Mar 22, 2018

A solid origin story for Arthur Curry, but the underdeveloped villains and the inclusion of the Justice League feel less of a triumph for the King of Atlantis.

• Sep 21, 2017