Critics Consensus: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Strikes A Chord
Plus, the critics say nay to Just Go With It, meh to Gnomeo and Juliet and the Eagle.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Poetry, about a sixtysomething woman who enrolls in a poetry class to stave off personal demons, is at 100 percent.
- The Sky Turns, a documentary chronicling a young woman's return to her isolated, sparsely populated village, is at 100 percent.
- Orgasm, Inc., a doc about the development of pharmaceuticals to treat female sexual dysfunction, is at 88 percent.
- Cedar Rapids, starring Ed Helms and John C. Reilly in a comedy about a naive guy representing his company at an insurance convention, is at 85 percent.
- Carancho, a noir-ish romance set amidst an Argentine underworld that profits from traffic fatalities, is at 73 percent.
- Carbon Nation, a doc about individuals addressing the climate change crisis, is at 57 percent.
- Certifiably Jonathan, a mock/doc hybrid featuring legendary comic Jonathan Winters, is at 20 percent.