Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Reviews

• Feb 06, 2020

Beautiful movie ! I love Justin Bieber Come to Brazil

Beautiful movie ! I love Justin Bieber Come to Brazil

• Jan 18, 2020

It sucked! Because I hate Justin Bieber!

It sucked! Because I hate Justin Bieber!

• Sep 22, 2019

You have to be a serious fan to be able to enjoy this documentary. Utterly awful. I am not a fan of Justin Bieber nor will I ever be. There is more talent in a piece of Kentucky fried chicken than this young man. Truly awful.

• Sep 10, 2019

It's no surprise that modern music isn't held in a rather high regard but it was interesting that in the early 2010's, Justin Bieber was the one who always got the short end of the stick. I was amongst those people who pissed on Bieber because it was cool and hip to diss him. It's not to say he's without haters nowaday but the bandwagon did become old hat by the time people stopped listening to "What Do You Mean?" This concert tour/documentary is sure to please his fans but for the unconverted, it's a rather uninspired film with blatant flaws (how much do you want to bet that most of the fangirls actually know who Boyz II Men are, other than from MAYBE the Prince of Egypt soundtrack) that doesn't have a lot to gain from being released in 3D, other than because that's what literally every movie had to be released in during the heyday of digital 3D popularized in 2009, even before Avatar. This movie doesn't infuriate me but it really, really, really wasn't for me.

• Apr 26, 2019

I liked it. Even if edited to within an inch of it's life Justin comes across as talented, charismatic and a nice person. What a hard road he has to negotiate for the remainder of his life. The docufilm demonstrates that very clearly. Watching this makes me hope for his future - he might produce some really great music. I hope he survives.

• Jan 11, 2019

he is really... and i mean REALLY gay

he is really... and i mean REALLY gay

• Oct 28, 2017

This guy calls himself an artist if he knew the meaning of the word he might do better. He is a processed and produced celebrity. Can't stand him.

• Jul 04, 2017

Wow....impressive box office...while it is enjoyable for the girls this movie....is the definition of cringe.

• Sep 24, 2016

The worst music documentary that I've ever seen in my entire life.

The worst music documentary that I've ever seen in my entire life.