Justin Bieber's Believe Reviews

• Mar 23, 2016

The movie gives you a view of Justin Beibers Tour Believe. Behind the scenes and interview with him and with his fans. I like the movie because it looked real and shows the kid really has a talent.

• Mar 08, 2016

I'm sick and tired of people in the music business wasting my time and money with a documentary about their long 18 or so years of life. Justin Bieber use to be a charming somewhat talented kid who was then discovered and became an egocentric, rude, Delinquent who still somehow gets supported by his teenage girl fanbase which only likes him because he is a beautiful young man. this leads me into my next complaint why the hell is somebody this young getting a biopic made? what has he contributed to society besides being jerk off material to underage girls, piss in a janitor bucket, curse out Bill Clinton, get a DUI, and sing like every mediocre singer today? the answer is not a God Damn thing. And "Believe"? believe in what? that fame and fortune can make a decent kid into a big douchebag and a turd stain in the underpants of entertainment? Frankly, i can't "believe" this guy got a movie let alone Two! i hope to never see these kind of egocentric biopics of people still in their teens to early twenties ever again which is pretty much out of the question because Hollywood is so desperate for ideas that they are digging into the deep compacted tunnel, which is their ass and pulling out such abysmal and unworthy creations that are too expensive and give the audience nothing to take away from it. 0/5 stars

• Jan 07, 2016

it was the best of them all. Justin is amazing, he helped me with my depression and he doesn't even know it. I use to be and deep deep deeeeeeeep depression where I would self-harm but his music and words helped me so much. God bless everyone.

• Nov 20, 2015

• Oct 25, 2015

Awsome movie!!!â~ºð~ð~ð~ it made me laugh and cry

Awsome movie!!!â~ºð~ð~ð~ it made me laugh and cry

• Oct 05, 2015

Ohh Boy!! What An Image Problem We Have Here..A 'Muscian' Who Insists It's "All About The Music", But Yet Every Tune Is The Absolute (Lyrical) Cliche Of The Genre, Be It Rap, Pop, Love Song. Lame-Ass Rap..Even Ellen Makes Fun Of The 'Boyfriend' Track. And Then He Insists, "I Want To Be Taken Seriously", While He Tries To Grow A Lame-Ass Mo, Or Works On His Try-Hard Tough Guy Image. I Guess, Most Parents Would Prefer Their Hysterical Daughters To Follow Justin Over Eninem, 50 Cent Snoop Dogg Or Kendrick Lamar. I Was Left Thinking, Imma Party Like It's 3012 Tonight?? Seriously?? Who Are U Tryin' 2B? Prince? Jackson? Usher? Timberlake? ...Meh. Forget It.

• Sep 12, 2015

Bieber was so real in this movie

Bieber was so real in this movie

• Aug 23, 2015

Such a touching and inspirational film - shows Justin real side??

Such a touching and inspirational film - shows Justin real side??

• Aug 18, 2015

JUSTIN!!!! WHERE DISNEY SHOULD HAVE HIM IM DONE WITH HIM!!!!! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE GOOD IN THIS MOVIE!!! NOPE!!!!!